There are 222 users in the forums

Sanchez's d**k....are you on it?

Shop 49ers game tickets
LMFAO
f**k MARK SANCHEZ, f**k THE JETS, f**k THAT WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!!! Period. f**k the jets, f**k rex ryan, f**k darrelle revis. GOD DAMN I HATE THAT TEAM.

Oh and Sanchez still isn't a good QB.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
He reminds me of Big Ben, at this point they just need him to hand the ball off to Thomas Jones and Shawn Green then they will slowly open up the offense for him.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
f**k MARK SANCHEZ, f**k THE JETS, f**k THAT WHOLE DAMN TEAM!!!! Period. f**k the jets, f**k rex ryan, f**k darrelle revis. GOD DAMN I HATE THAT TEAM.

Now tell us how you really feel.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by luv49rs:

• AZ9er
  • Veteran

Jet fan?

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Sanchez is a horrible QB. Every time he drops back i expect a bad pass and when he actually completes a pass i'm pleasantly surprized. Kinda like what i was with Smith his 1st and 2nd year. Just hoping he doesn't mess up.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He could have the best nickname in NFL football HISTORY.

Sanchize
Are u kidding me. He's almost a non-factor on that team. The D is lights out, the O line is sic and the running game is almost unstoppable. Sanchez isn't doing anything special.
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

that's how he makes phone calls.

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jan 17, 2010 at 18:17:12 ]
Share 49ersWebzone