There are 204 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

as i watch this the guy from primetime players looks like the old wrestler smiley(i think)
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Agreed, but WcW at its height (initial nWo, emergence of Crow Sting, etc.) had a much better program than the WWF.

Too bad there are no more competitors for Vinny Mac. Had Eric Bischoff not run the nWo program into the ground, WcW might have saved face. But there was too much creative control with Hogan and the top stars that prevented that from happening.


I think it just comes down to personal preferences. I barely watched WCW so I don't judge it either way, but what I liked about the Attitude era was that it was built around the next generation. When you look back it Undertaker was the only guy with championship expierence.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Agreed, but WcW at its height (initial nWo, emergence of Crow Sting, etc.) had a much better program than the WWF.

Too bad there are no more competitors for Vinny Mac. Had Eric Bischoff not run the nWo program into the ground, WcW might have saved face. But there was too much creative control with Hogan and the top stars that prevented that from happening.


I think it just comes down to personal preferences. I barely watched WCW so I don't judge it either way, but what I liked about the Attitude era was that it was built around the next generation. When you look back it Undertaker was the only guy with championship expierence.

The Monday Night Wars was a great time to watch both programs. Regardless of allegiance.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Link one wants you to download something or other...

Link two looking good as of now
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/154144/2/watch-wwe-survivor-series-2012.html

you're welcome
Enjoy the show!

that first link is a virus. Luckily, my anti virus caught it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,336
who the f**k were those dudes
Dean Ambrose debuts. The internet jizzes in their pants.
Originally posted by jrg:
who the f**k were those dudes

the new nexus lol.
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,553
anyone care to recap
the ppv
Originally posted by bors:
anyone care to recap
the ppv

Cesaro retains against Truth. I really like the suplex/stunner that Truth does, cool move.
Sheamus wins by DQ.
Brodus Clay, Kidd, Gabriel, Rey, Cara beat Tensai, Primo, Epico, Young, Oneil. Clay is the only one eliminated from his team.
Eve retains.
Ziggler sole survivor over Orton cleanly.
Punk pins Cena after shell shock. Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns break up pin by Ryback and beat the hell outta him.

Heyman making a stable?
heyman is def. making a stable.
who?
dat jabroni Ambrose has arrived







Originally posted by jdt84_2:
as i watch this the guy from primetime players looks like the old wrestler smiley(i think)

Norman Smiley?? lol no way
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by jrg:
who the f**k were those dudes

the new nexus lol.

The IWC is very high on these guys talent wise so it'll be interesting to see what part they play
What the hell was up with Kane being eliminated so early that was bs.
Share 49erswebzone