There are 289 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg1:
My best Webzoner poster imitation:

"Yeah, Raw isn't the same anymore..its really stalled..they need to bring back The Rock and Stone Cold..Raw sucks now!....pardon me while I post in this thread another 100 times."

thanks, i do say that a lot.

raw sucks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
My best Webzoner poster imitation:

"Yeah, Raw isn't the same anymore..its really stalled..they need to bring back The Rock and Stone Cold..Raw sucks now!....pardon me while I post in this thread another 100 times."

thanks, i do say that a lot.

raw sucks.

Keep on posting brother
any spoilers on the draft?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Only thing I've heard about is Umaga is supposed to go to Smackdown.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Thank God... once Armando Alejandro Estrada stopped being his manager, I realized how incredibly boring he is.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Thank God... once Armando Alejandro Estrada stopped being his manager, I realized how incredibly boring he is.

Agreed..his screaming and running around like an idiot is annoying.

Estrada was hilarious.

I don't know why they quit his gimmick so fast.

''Listen , pendejo! My name is Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!''

Estrada was hilarious.

I don't know why they quit his gimmick so fast.

''Listen , pendejo! My name is Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!''

lol He was awesome but I guess he's a pretty good wrestler so thats what they're gonna start billing him as.
Umaga definitely needs to go to Smackdown and develop new rivalries.

Maybe MVP to Raw? Although I don't know if theres a place for him. Maybe a feud with Jericho for the IC belt?

I know that probably means having MVP as a face since Jericho has turned heel OR a heel vs heel dynamic might be interesting.

All I know is, that IC belt has gotten stale. Its had good holders (Hardy, Jericho), but no real rivalry.

A Kennedy vs MVP feud might be great on Raw come to think about it. Kennedy stays as the face with MVP being the heel. That might work.
I definitely see MVP going to RAW, if history keeps repeating itself, RAW will always get SD's "rising young" star as they have for most of the "drafts".

From Carlito, Cena, Kennedy, and probably forgetting at least one other high profile young talent.

What has SD received from RAW that was a huge shakeup to the RAW roster? Tista? Well he wasn't need on RAW anymore after Cena was drafted a month earlier, which again had SD looking like the much inferior brand when they had no world champ while RAW had two...so you know like always, RAW will always get the much better talent than SD, and ECW...I don't know what can be done to that dying org.

RAW I'd guess will get MVP although other than really Cena, the other two youngsters really haven't had a real shot of becoming world champ on RAW. What will RAW "give" to SD? Who the hell knows, they definitely need another main event heel and face.

As of now, it's Edge and Tista, nobody else IMO on the SD roster is main event caliber. Maybe MVP has a chance if they push him more but looks like he could be heading to RAW next week. SD needs somebody like Jericho and HBK. Neither looks like they'll be wrestling or winning the WWE title anytime soon with Cena/HHH/J.Hardy and when Orton comes back, you know he'll be in it.

Umaga, eh, just another "monster" thrown on SD as that's where most of them are today.

And WWE better improve their draft "machine" because last year's was a piece of s**t.

RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

LOL.. NACH!!!!
Tonight is the WWE Draft; So far the 1st 2 picks.

RAW= Rey Mysterio
SmackDown= Jeff Hardy
RAW= CM Punk(3rd Pick)
Share 49ersWebzone