LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

2012-13 Foshay Wolverines Thread (LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!)

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Sounds like you got a bunch of kids that really love basketball and want to get better. That's rare and I can appreciate that.

Keep up the good work.

I really do. I have several juniors and seniors that aren't especially talented, but have busted their asses to become solid contributors. Very special group of kids. I need them to help raise the next generation.
Originally posted by jrg:

lulz

There was one play on offense yesterday where they made like 8 passes and used several different little things that I'd taught them before getting an open layup for our big man, and I looked at the bench, did what Sharpe's doing here, and wiped away my fake tears. My assistant coaches started cracking up because they felt the same way.

It's crazy how eventually the lightbulb just goes on for these kids.
Originally posted by MILFS:
start all of your black players and you'll win.

this is the key to victory for sure
45-41 Win in a battle of league unbeatens. 4-0 in league and sole possession of 1st place in the Exposition League!
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jan 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]
this thread is so refreshingly full of positivity
Exposition League Standings

Foshay.............4-0
Middle College...3-2
Hawkins............3-2
Angelou............2-3
Bright Star........0-5

Each team has 8 games, and we have the tie breaker over everyone right now. We have a shot at winning league. That hasn't happened at Foshay in 12 years. And the year before I took over, we didn't win a single game in league. Man, that would be so f**king awesome.

Big game tomorrow against Angelou.
Keep it coming, dude! Great to see/hear that the fellas are playing so well.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Exposition League Standings

Foshay.............4-0
Middle College...3-2
Hawkins............3-2
Angelou............2-3
Bright Star........0-5

Each team has 8 games, and we have the tie breaker over everyone right now. We have a shot at winning league. That hasn't happened at Foshay in 12 years. And the year before I took over, we didn't win a single game in league. Man, that would be so f**king awesome.

Big game tomorrow against Angelou.

Don't get ahead of yourself!

One game at a time.
f**k angelou! Send in your Lambeer to f**k them fools up, P!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
f**k angelou! Send in your Lambeer to f**k them fools up, P!

51-44 win over Angelou. Ugly, frustrating game. Must've given up 25 offensive rebounds. But still pulled it out. Their asses are running tomorrow though.

Magic Number for League Title = 2
58-45 Win @ Bright Star. 1 win away from a league title!!!
Lets plan a game to all meet up and go to
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
58-45 Win @ Bright Star. 1 win away from a league title!!!

Good luck!
Going for the league title tonight...but without our 2 best players and on the road. We're gonna need some guys to step up.
Share 49ersWebzone