LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
An uncontested dunk from halfway up the key? I think you're overrating that dunk. lol

...he's 35 years old. Everyone was saying last year, he is done. He is having a nice season and he couldn't jump that high couple seasons back. For a 35 year old dude, he got up for that one.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
An uncontested dunk from halfway up the key? I think you're overrating that dunk. lol

...he's 35 years old. Everyone was saying last year, he is done. He is having a nice season and he couldn't jump that high couple seasons back. For a 35 year old dude, he got up for that one.

I guess I see too much of the 34 year old Kobe doing way more amazing s**t than that every night.

I guess I see too much of the 34 year old Kobe doing way more amazing s**t than that every night.

LOL this.

30 games or so in and I'd say Harden is earning his money. The Lin/Harden chemistry aint quite working though, reminds me some of when Westbrook played with Harden on the floor.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
30 games or so in and I'd say Harden is earning his money. The Lin/Harden chemistry aint quite working though, reminds me some of when Westbrook played with Harden on the floor.

Harden is proving himself to be worthy of his contract. Averaging like 29 points in like last 9 games or so.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LOL this.

Nobody labeled Kobe as done though.

Kobe will always be Kobe.
Carlesmo and New Jersey beat Seattle by 17 points, Kevin Durant ejected
Originally posted by marshniners24:

LOL this.

^^^ most improved poster right here IMHO
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Harden is proving himself to be worthy of his contract. Averaging like 29 points in like last 9 games or so.

Not gonna lie Im one of the people that said the Harden contract was stupid lol.

Still think the Lin contract was dumb too though
What the hell has gotten into Duncan this year?

He's on the juice.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea man, that's why Kobe is Kobe. I was comparing Vince to Vince of 2011. Last year, Vince was having a tough time on the court and for a 35 year old to come back stronger and better when everyone basically said he was done is a nice feel good story.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wade was at it again...this time kicking the Mavs in the balls in OT

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

LOL this.

^^^ most improved poster right here IMHO

What's with the yawn face, I was giving your dude props?
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:

He probably went to that German knee guy who secretly administers the juice.

for real i saw his stat line last night and thought.. what the hell? still ballin'

---

anyway.. weird night last night.. okc and clips both lose.. and miami barely won
Share 49ersWebzone