LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 354 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:

Thw magic already have a better center than dwight Howard

(will be on the lakers in 3 years)
Originally posted by jrg:

Considering the franchise had Shaq, Howard, Ewing and Seikaly, that's quite an accomplishment.
i don't even hate the lakers. I actually like them more than the celtics and heat-possibly the mavs and spurs.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
d wade suspended 1 game for this little incident. b***h move at it's finest. I you stern.

Sessions was down for 2 seconds...lol - didn't look it was intentional either. But whatever...it's just great to see Wade playing at a high level. Thank you, Sir Charles Barkley.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
d wade suspended 1 game for this little incident. b***h move at it's finest. I you stern.

Sessions was down for 2 seconds...lol - didn't look it was intentional either. But whatever...it's just great to see Wade playing at a high level. Thank you, Sir Charles Barkley.

Some on ESPN also suggested the same...that it didn't look like Wade was intentionally trying to kick Sessions in the balls. Not saying they are always right, but it just didn't look like that to many people. I was watching the Miami vs. Detroit game (the game Wade was suspended for) and Detroit commentators said that Wade did kick but it didn't look like he was trying to kick him in the groin. I highly doubt that Piston's commentators or ESPN "analysts" are Miami fans.

Some on ESPN also suggested the same...that it didn't look like Wade was intentionally trying to kick Sessions in the balls. Not saying they are always right, but it just didn't look like that to many people. I was watching the Miami vs. Detroit game (the game Wade was suspended for) and Detroit commentators said that Wade did kick but it didn't look like he was trying to kick him in the groin. I highly doubt that Piston's commentators or ESPN "analysts" are Miami fans.

You can point out all the people that agree with you, but I can rely on my own eyes to determine my opinion. He kicked him in the balls.

You can point out all the people that agree with you, but I can rely on my own eyes to determine my opinion. He kicked him in the balls.

Wait a minute, Wade kicked someone in the balls? I must of missed that, is that why he was suspended 1 game?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Wait a minute, Wade kicked someone in the balls? I must of missed that, is that why he was suspended 1 game?

lol yeah

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yeup and that's fine. I don't have a problem with that. I'm just stating mine - he kicked him in the balls accidentally.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Doesn't mean I'm right. But, to say that I'm blinded by homerism is a stretch since plenty of people have voiced the same opinion as mine and they are not Miami Heat fans. Plenty of people have said that he intentionally kicked Sessions in the balls as well - and that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

Doesn't mean I'm right. But, to say that I'm blinded by homerism is a stretch since plenty of people have voiced the same opinion as mine and they are not Miami Heat fans. Plenty of people have said that he intentionally kicked Sessions in the balls as well - and that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

He kicked him in the balls. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Still got some hops

Still got some hops

An uncontested dunk from halfway up the key? I think you're overrating that dunk. lol

Still got some hops

Vince actually has a little bounce to his step this year, it's nice to see
The warriors/clippers game tonight looks to be a very entertaining game between to talented teams. When the last time you can say that about this matchup?
Share 49ersWebzone