There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by toeshawn:
Pelicans

Worst nickname for a team ever. What is NO thinking?
Seriously, WTF?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
This sums up the point I was making earlier in the week. If you have watched majority of the Heat games, you'll reach the same conclusion.

The Heat are going merrily along at 12-3. They openly give off the impression they're constantly operating at three-quarters speed and will wait to see if opponents interest them.

Down by eight to the Houston Rockets with six minutes to play? Down by seven to theMilwaukee Bucks with four minutes left? Down to the Cleveland Cavs by seven points with less than two minutes? Down by nine to the Phoenix Suns without Dwyane Wade? Down by five with two minutes left against the San Antonio Spurs missing their top six players?

The Heat won all of these games and there didn't seem to be all that much luck involved, unless you consider Ray Allen hitting several wide-open clutch 3-pointers as lucky. It seems that when the Heat decide to step on the gas, there's still not much most opponents can do about it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8700928/nba-brooklyn-nets-become-latest-miami-heat-challenger-fall

Against the Spurs - they were going at half speed after they saw the roster they had to go up against.

The 1-12 Wizards, doe
Grizzlies are good

Zach Randolph tonight:
15-22
38 pts
22 reb
3 blk
Did I miss something? What is all this "new faces" talk with the Hawks?

JR Smith in da mouf
this is a little late.. but how is jerry stackhouse still in the league? lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Grizzlies are good

Zach Randolph tonight:
15-22
38 pts
22 reb
3 blk
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jrg:
Grizzlies are good

Zach Randolph tonight:
15-22
38 pts
22 reb
3 blk

eddie winslow can ball
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
eddie winslow can ball

LOL, isn't that dude on the Young & the Restless and was at one time married to a whore that used to blow all the rappers to get on their music videos?
Originally posted by FL9er:
eddie winslow can ball

LOL, isn't that dude on the Young & the Restless and was at one time married to a whore that used to blow all the rappers to get on their music videos?

he doin' soaps now? haha i have no idea bro
Wow the Heat got b***h slapped by the Knicks w/ no Melo Anthony at home, 20 point loss
And in what has to be one of the s**ttiest prime time match ups of the season, dallas at phoenix.
Originally posted by FL9er:
eddie winslow can ball

lol u watch......lol
this is a little late.. but how is jerry stackhouse still in the league? lol

Yea...when I saw him play against the Heat last week - I was like...what year is this? For a split second I thought I was watching a recorded game.