There are 250 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Sessions' balls were charged with a Flagrant 2 for having the audacity to do that to Wade .

Wade should be suspended a couple games for that
Nets fire Avery Johnson, http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8783854/avery-johnson-fired-brooklyn-nets-starting-14-14
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Sessions' balls were charged with a Flagrant 2 for having the audacity to do that to Wade .

Wade should be suspended a couple games for that

That's when you do a little karate chop upwards between his legs from the back side. Works well in traffic or when a guy is bent over with his hands on his knees. You wanna play that game, fine.
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
(1) It almost always looks worse in slow motion, but what Wade did there, I seent it.

(2) AJ is too good for the Nets. I miss you, Little General.

Avery is too good for the nets? Every team he's ever coached has underachieved and he's been s**t-canned outta there. How is he too good for anybody?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
(1) It almost always looks worse in slow motion, but what Wade did there, I seent it.

(2) AJ is too good for the Nets. I miss you, Little General.

Avery is too good for the nets? Every team he's ever coached has underachieved and he's been s**t-canned outta there. How is he too good for anybody?

Because I love him.

Oh.....well...........I guess that makes sense.
there's no major superstar on the trade market?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
there's no major superstar on the trade market?

Not yet!
Nets interested in Phil Jackson. I could see him going there if their quadrillionaire owner hands him a blank check.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nets interested in Phil Jackson. I could see him going there if their quadrillionaire owner hands him a blank check.

Give him the kings franchise
Did that just happen?

Kevin martin doe
Lol @ Barnes and Odoms dumb asses
mavs lay another egg in overtime =( yeah im still here MAVS~!!!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Nets fire Avery Johnson, http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8783854/avery-johnson-fired-brooklyn-nets-starting-14-14

i could understand why. when you have that much talent (deron williams, gerald wallace, joe johnson and brook lopez) and you start only 14-14, there is something wrong with your strategy
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol @ Barnes and Odoms dumb asses

What happened? I missed it.
Share 49ersWebzone