There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

maybe i just don't understand this...but how are the spurs penalized for making a decision?
Originally posted by jrg:
maybe i just don't understand this...but how are the spurs penalized for making a decision?

If people by tickets to a theater play and the top actors are out they are legally allowed to get a refund. Kinda relates to that

Although I don't agree they should be able to do what they want IMOTBPH
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
finally watching that fight....... that was kinda weak lol.. i was expecting more

it was pretty weak. KG gets a small push to his shoulder, falls down hard to sell it, and Rondo tryna act like a big man. Glad Humphries fouled KG. Garnett didn't get into it until Bass was in front of him lol

Edit: I guess I was wrong about KG waiting until Bass got there. He got behind Humphries and tried to trip him lol


HA! I just saw the replay again after seeing this picture and KG totally got up and went for the trip and rip. His douchessness/b***hness never ceases to amaze me. lol
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by schmons:
dictator stern says substantial sanctions are coming to the spurs for sitting their stars lmao

Spurs are ahead though going into the fourth quarter

It would have been embarrassing had Heat lost to that team. Lebron and the rest of the Heat woke up with 3 minutes left and pulled it out.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by schmons:
dictator stern says substantial sanctions are coming to the spurs for sitting their stars lmao

Spurs are ahead though going into the fourth quarter

It would have been embarrassing had Heat lost to that team. Lebron and the rest of the Heat woke up with 3 minutes left and pulled it out.

Lebron took that game over at the end... like a BEAST
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
maybe i just don't understand this...but how are the spurs penalized for making a decision?

If people by tickets to a theater play and the top actors are out they are legally allowed to get a refund. Kinda relates to that

Although I don't agree they should be able to do what they want IMOTBPH

what if they get injured in first minute of game?

its sports, you think when guys get the night off in other sports (i.e. Posey, Cabrera) people get their money back?

had this not been a nationally televised game, stern wouldnt care
coach pop dont give a f**k about what stern thinks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
finally watching that fight....... that was kinda weak lol.. i was expecting more

it was pretty weak. KG gets a small push to his shoulder, falls down hard to sell it, and Rondo tryna act like a big man. Glad Humphries fouled KG. Garnett didn't get into it until Bass was in front of him lol

Edit: I guess I was wrong about KG waiting until Bass got there. He got behind Humphries and tried to trip him lol


HA! I just saw the replay again after seeing this picture and KG totally got up and went for the trip and rip. His douchessness/b***hness never ceases to amaze me. lol

lol he's such a douche
Originally posted by schmons:
coach pop dont give a f**k about what stern thinks

Originally posted by ItouchMyself:

Will be a Spur in 2014.
I can't believe the Spurs nearly beat the Heat last night. They played without Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Green, and Jackson.

That was one of the most enjoyable regular season games I have ever watched. The depth of this team is something else. It's a shame the Big 3 are so old and destined to flame out in May. Short of Leonard blossoming into a superstar, I fear the Spurs will disappoint me again after getting my hopes up.
[ Edited by ItouchMyself on Nov 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM ]
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
I can't believe the Spurs nearly beat the Heat last night. They played without Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Green, and Jackson.

That was one of the most enjoyable regular season games I have ever watched. The depth of this team is something else. It's a shame the Big 3 are so old and destined to flame out in May. Short of Leonard blossoming into a superstar, I fear the Spurs will disappoint me again after getting my hopes up.

No one asked IIRC
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
I can't believe the Spurs nearly beat the Heat last night. They played without Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Green, and Jackson.

That was one of the most enjoyable regular season games I have ever watched. The depth of this team is something else. It's a shame the Big 3 are so old and destined to flame out in May. Short of Leonard blossoming into a superstar, I fear the Spurs will disappoint me again after getting my hopes up.

No one asked IIRC

-Grass Valley is for bad dudes
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
I can't believe the Spurs nearly beat the Heat last night. They played without Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Green, and Jackson.

That was one of the most enjoyable regular season games I have ever watched. The depth of this team is something else. It's a shame the Big 3 are so old and destined to flame out in May. Short of Leonard blossoming into a superstar, I fear the Spurs will disappoint me again after getting my hopes up.

Spurs do have some decent bench players...but having seen the Heat in 10+ games this season - I believe it was more to do with Heat taking them lightly more than anything else. The Heat lacked intensity, which has been a trend this season - but yesterday was worse than usual. They played with sense of urgency after they went down by 7 and 3-4 minutes left.
Spurs fined 250k