LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
LOL, just watched the Rondo fight. KG, in typical fashion, waited for reinforcements before acting tough.

Had a point guard from Gonzaga fouled KG like that, KG would have been in his face, chest-pounding, primal-screaming, etc. But Humphries is too big, so best to let Rondo be the enforcer.

EAD IMHO
so when is kg gonna get the flopper warning? dude is a b***h!
LOL, just watched the Rondo fight. KG, in typical fashion, waited for reinforcements before acting tough.

Had a point guard from Gonzaga fouled KG like that, KG would have been in his face, chest-pounding, primal-screaming, etc. But Humphries is too big, so best to let Rondo be the enforcer.

this xINFINITY!

1st post I've ever agreed with you on IMO
What the hell has happened to Paul Pierce? I've got him on my fantasy team, and he still puts up decent numbers, but s**t like this has happened to him in the same week:

^ ^ he is getting up there in age.. stuff like that is bound to happen
dictator stern says substantial sanctions are coming to the spurs for sitting their stars lmao
Originally posted by schmons:
dictator stern says substantial sanctions are coming to the spurs for sitting their stars lmao

Would LMAO if the Spurs somehow pull out a win.

Spurs are ahead though going into the fourth quarter
  • jrg
  • Veteran
maybe i just don't understand this...but how are the spurs penalized for making a decision?

Originally posted by jrg:
maybe i just don't understand this...but how are the spurs penalized for making a decision?

If people by tickets to a theater play and the top actors are out they are legally allowed to get a refund. Kinda relates to that

Although I don't agree they should be able to do what they want IMOTBPH
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
finally watching that fight....... that was kinda weak lol.. i was expecting more

it was pretty weak. KG gets a small push to his shoulder, falls down hard to sell it, and Rondo tryna act like a big man. Glad Humphries fouled KG. Garnett didn't get into it until Bass was in front of him lol

Edit: I guess I was wrong about KG waiting until Bass got there. He got behind Humphries and tried to trip him lol

HA! I just saw the replay again after seeing this picture and KG totally got up and went for the trip and rip. His douchessness/b***hness never ceases to amaze me. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

It would have been embarrassing had Heat lost to that team. Lebron and the rest of the Heat woke up with 3 minutes left and pulled it out.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

It would have been embarrassing had Heat lost to that team. Lebron and the rest of the Heat woke up with 3 minutes left and pulled it out.

Lebron took that game over at the end... like a BEAST
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:

If people by tickets to a theater play and the top actors are out they are legally allowed to get a refund. Kinda relates to that

Although I don't agree they should be able to do what they want IMOTBPH

what if they get injured in first minute of game?

its sports, you think when guys get the night off in other sports (i.e. Posey, Cabrera) people get their money back?

had this not been a nationally televised game, stern wouldnt care
Share 49ersWebzone