LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

f**k this iPhone
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Dec 25, 2012 at 1:51 PM ]
Originally posted by socalfan21:
f**k this iPhone

Today's win makes it 5 in a row, and they get back to .500 on the year. Nash is making it easier out there for everybody.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
f**k this iPhone

I went to post something and it said error then submitted the post twice It was the heat of the moment!
Hollllllly, that was an extremely encouraging game for me today. Steve Nash's pick and roll passes are truly amazing. I mean those passes are getting through spaces that are smaller than the ball, and are in perfect stride and right into the hands of our 7 footers.

Even though our guard defense between Meeks and Nash is...awful... Dwight's presence in the middle made up for it, and I think that's why we ultimately won the game. He was getting tips and hands on everything that Felton was throwing around, and it just ruined that offense. MWP taking out Novak was also a huge blow for them, but it was nice seeing we held them to 16 in the 4th.

Kobe got more open shots today than I've seen him get in a while. I seriously love Steve Nash. His presence out there flat out calms my nerves, he just makes everything so much easier. We got a long way to go but if Dwight gets his explosiveness back, that PnR could take us welllll into June. Good s**t.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Hollllllly, that was an extremely encouraging game for me today. Steve Nash's pick and roll passes are truly amazing. I mean those passes are getting through spaces that are smaller than the ball, and are in perfect stride and right into the hands of our 7 footers.

Even though our guard defense between Meeks and Nash is...awful... Dwight's presence in the middle made up for it, and I think that's why we ultimately won the game. He was getting tips and hands on everything that Felton was throwing around, and it just ruined that offense. MWP taking out Novak was also a huge blow for them, but it was nice seeing we held them to 16 in the 4th.

Kobe got more open shots today than I've seen him get in a while. I seriously love Steve Nash. His presence out there flat out calms my nerves, he just makes everything so much easier. We got a long way to go but if Dwight gets his explosiveness back, that PnR could take us welllll into June. Good s**t.

Nice points... Most NBA games are 2 possession games with 5 minutes remaining, so it pretty much comes down to executing under pressure at end of games. The Thunder series last year was proof that Kobe isolations, kobe-gasol pick and rolls were no longer effective plays to score down the stretch. I really like what I've seen in the last 2 games; lakers are going with the Nash-Howard pick and roll early in the shot clock, then going to Kobe or Gasol if that doesnt get us a good look. With how effective Nash and Howard can be in the PnR, we should get really good looks consistently. I also really liked Nash going to Gasol on the post up against Melo where he got fouled, and obviously Gasol attacking the rim on the play that clinched the game. MWP is playing great as well, so its looking like all the pieces are coming together on offense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k this iPhone

yah man iphone suck balls get a samsung gs3
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Kobe can do no wrong in my eyes, I'll blame Gasol first for something! Lol

ya a better game, even defensively. however, our pick n roll defense will get shred up because of Nash. Howard still needs to step his game up. I hope LA9er is right, maybe it's just his back and still recovering, better be the case.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Ron Artest steppn'n up. Get off the meds, Ditch the world peace crap and let Ron-Ron take over.

Today's win makes it 5 in a row, and they get back to .500 on the year. Nash is making it easier out there for everybody.

How much longer until he misses the rest of the season with a broken back?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

How much longer until he misses the rest of the season with a broken back?

I guess that's a joke?
Early start at 6 tonight. Good test on the road in denver.
Lakers look like s**t. Very lazy. Very discombobulated.
Gasol and Howard to the bench, and now the team is fast breaking and looking great.
Share 49ersWebzone