LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by kray28:
The biggest flaw of his offense isn't so much that he can't figure out how to use two bigs, it's that he can't figure out how to control to the pace.

He's basically wearing the team down. Pau's already sat from being worn down in the early part of the season, and while Kobe has killer stamina, you know these 40 minute games of running back and forth are going to get to him.

Then what?

The secondary flaw is transition D...a quicker pace makes getting back to stop the ball even harder. The cost of mistakes is effectively multiplied.

Playing smaller with Ron at the 4 has helped though...but that can't be a long term solution. It's just troubling that he actively ignores our core strengths inside and instead is talking nonsense about Pau expanding his game to shooting threes. This guy is gonna get run out of town like he was in NYC.

He was run out of NY because his team sucked just like this one does
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Same team that's doing quite well without him now, and did better immediately after he left.

This team/roster is not built to run his system...and rather than change his system to fit the team, he wants to change the team to fit his system.

Kobe's patience is going to wear thin though...if things continue the way they are, there will be a player revolt.
[ Edited by kray28 on Dec 22, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
Reports are that Nash will play tonight in Oakland.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Reports are that Nash will play tonight in Oakland.

Still iffy from what I hear...but there's a good chance, yeah.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Change that..looks like Nash is a go.

Like I said.

Like I said.

Will this game be on nationally?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Like I said.

Will this game be on nationally?

No. Check for a link on firstrowsports.eu
Super small now with Dwight off to a s**t start
Rough start shooting wise, I think we'll be ok as long as Lee doesn't continue to rape us on the glass

Ahh well I had hope for this one
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Kobe shot 1 frikkin FT in 41 FGA. Are you kiddin' me? (FT was a tech for illegal D).

Huge clutch shots by Nash, Kobe, and Ron to pull it out.
Wow glad we pulled that out

Kobe was very efficient
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Wow glad we pulled that out

Kobe was very efficient

Kobe decided that he wasn't going to let the refs take him out of the game. That and he had to make up for Dwight's absence inside.
Kobe shot 1 frikkin FT in 41 FGA. Are you kiddin' me? (FT was a tech for illegal D).

Huge clutch shots by Nash, Kobe, and Ron to pull it out.

IT's pretty unreal that he didn't take a single FT other than the one tech. I don't think anybody, even dubs fans, can say that he didn't deserve more than that. He was constantly getting hacked.
Share 49ersWebzone