LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Now Pau dealing with plantar fasciitis in his foot.

Jordan Hill has played well. Give him more minutes.

Hurts like a b***h.

Homeboy needs anti-inflammatories and orthotics STAT.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Hurts like a b***h.

Homeboy needs anti-inflammatories and orthotics STAT.

Meh, I've had plantar fascitis for a month now (same foot too, happened while playing ball). It sucks in your day-to-day routines (and I always had it aching like crazy in the AM) but when I run or play ball on it, adrenaline wipes it out (I can only assume that's whats happening) so Pau will be fine. Anti-inflammatory meds and some insoles in his shoes and A TON of stretching and he'll be A-OKAY.

He's an athlete with some of the best trainers/doctors treating him, plantar fascitis won't be s**t for him so long as he listens and does what they tell him to do.
[ Edited by GameOver on Dec 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

D'antoni hates him.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

D'antoni hates him.

and I hate D'Antoni
Originally posted by GameOver:
and I hate D'Antoni

Over under on how many times Lillard blows by everybody for an easy layup? 10.5?
Lakers actually playing inspired ball. Lots of energy on both sides of the ball. Howard is flying through the air like the D12 of old.
The blazers went to hack a howard, but he made 4 straight FT's and they abandoned that idea with a quickness. Dwight is 5-7 from the line.
Wow. Lakers up 20 with just under 3 to go in the half.

14 point lead at the half. The last 3 minutes got sloppy for both teams. Turnovers and ugly ball all over. I fully expect the balzers to make a game of this. It would be very unlike the Lakers to pull away from a team and get the starters out early.
Wow. Lakers are playing amazing inspired ball. Crashing the boards on both ends. Flying around all over the court. Smart passes and team ball like I haven't seen probably at any point this season. 21 point lead with just over 2 to go in the 3rd.
Lakers were up 26 when the the bench got emptied and the starters sat down. Amazing game. I hope to see more of this in the future.

And FWIW, Lakers fell into the 8th spot with this win. Also back to .500 for the 3rd time this season. 15-15.
Lakers were up 26 when the the bench got emptied and the starters sat down. Amazing game. I hope to see more of this in the future.

And FWIW, Lakers fell into the 8th spot with this win. Also back to .500 for the 3rd time this season. 15-15.

That was the best performance of the season, IMO. In other games where they've won by blowout, they've been hot from 3. That wasn't the case. But they were playing so well in so many other ways that Portland couldn't hang. The Blazers were playing really well coming into this game. Hopefully a sign of things to come. They're playing pretty good ball right now.
Funniest quote from QFTOS on LG:

<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div>Nash reminds me of Korg from The Fifth Element with that haircut.

Should be Zorg

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone