LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thats what I thought. You dont root for all the home teams. Niners, Giants, and Warriors!

There goes john, again. Always first to question and illegitimatize anybody's fanhood. lol

Just asked a question why he was a Heat fan. Guess I still dont get why someone from the Bay Area would root for another team outside the area.

Is there some kind of rule? You root for the A's and the Raiders too?

I root for one baseball team, 1 football team, and 1 basketball team from the Bay Area. I dont root for the East Bay teams because I grew up on the Peninsula. The Warriors were in SF when I was a very young kid and when they moved to Oakland I stuck with them. Root for Stanford over Cal.

No there are no rules. I just asked a question because I was curious. So defensive.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Draymond talking trash to James. What a confident, ballsy young man.

he had lbj steamin'.. love it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Thats what I thought. You dont root for all the home teams. Niners, Giants, and Warriors!

There goes john, again. Always first to question and illegitimatize anybody's fanhood. lol

Just asked a question why he was a Heat fan. Guess I still dont get why someone from the Bay Area would root for another team outside the area.

Is there some kind of rule? You root for the A's and the Raiders too?

I root for one baseball team, 1 football team, and 1 basketball team from the Bay Area. I dont root for the East Bay teams because I grew up on the Peninsula. The Warriors were in SF when I was a very young kid and when they moved to Oakland I stuck with them. Root for Stanford over Cal.

No there are no rules. I just asked a question because I was curious. So defensive.

Not defensive. I'm just asking questions too. Some ppl strongly believe in supporting home teams and can't understand that not everyone feels so strongly about that. I root for players when it comes to basketball. Reggie Miller and Lebron James are the reasons why I started following this sport.
I wonder when 80sbaby will come back in and post in here. LOL David Lee with 5 straight 20/10 games. As of now I dont see how he isnt an All Star

I've been avoiding this thread because we have been on a roll and I am superstitious, but since you called me out, I will post.

Look dude, I love how you continue to call me out on David Lee. I made an emotional comment which I have since amended, yet you cant let it go. David Lee has been playing good basketball. I still dont think he is nearly as good as you think he is, and I think his 4th quarter play tonight was a large reason as to why the Heat were even in the game. But you know what, he's playing goo basketball and we are winning. Lets hope it continues.

And we are doing this all without Bogut. Crazy. Klay and Curry seem to be maturing before our eyes, we have depth, Jack is killin and our rookies are playing great basketball. I am starting to believe this isnt just a hot start and we are actually legit.

Great win tonight tonight.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Dec 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm so proud of this team

No other team has three rookies who are playing as well.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I wonder when 80sbaby will come back in and post in here. LOL David Lee with 5 straight 20/10 games. As of now I dont see how he isnt an All Star

I've been avoiding this thread because we have been on a roll and I am superstitious, but since you called me out, I will post.

Look dude, I love how you continue to call me out on David Lee. I made an emotional comment which I have since amended, yet you cant let it go. David Lee has been playing good basketball. I still dont think he is nearly as good as you think he is, and I think his 4th quarter play tonight was a large reason as to why the Heat were even in the game. But you know what, he's playing goo basketball and we are winning. Lets hope it continues.

And we are doing this all without Bogut. Crazy. Klay and Curry seem to be maturing before our eyes, we have depth, Jack is killin and our rookies are playing great basketball. I am starting to believe this isnt just a hot start and we are actually legit.

Great win tonight tonight.

You just should stay away and not post in here. By the way, everyone is "trashing" you. I am just one of many.

Yes, after all these years you still don't understand that the entire world doesn't run the way you think it should. How very odd.

P.S. You do always question anybody fanhood at the drop of a dime, though. s**t, you questioned me liking the sf giants. lol

No I dont. I just question people from the Bay Area that like the Niners and Giants yet root for another NBA team.

Naw, you questioned my giants fanhood when I started the giants thread one year. Even though I had started the giants thread for a few years in a row, and have been a giants fan for decades. It's ok, I know your a good dude. I'll definitely PM you, but it's sorta the thing you do to everybody.

Yes, after all these years you still don't understand that the entire world doesn't run the way you think it should. How very odd.

P.S. You do always question anybody fanhood at the drop of a dime, though. s**t, you questioned me liking the sf giants. lol

No I dont. I just question people from the Bay Area that like the Niners and Giants yet root for another NBA team.

Naw, you questioned my giants fanhood when I started the giants thread one year. Even though I had started the giants thread for a few years in a row, and have been a giants fan for decades. It's ok, I know your a good dude. I'll definitely PM you, but it's sorta the thing you do to everybody.

Dont remember that. Maybe its because you so rarely post in the Giants thread but you post so often in Lakers. Its all good. It really doesnt matter to me who people root for. Really it isnt. I know who I like and just really was curious.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I picked a good year to jump the band wagon

Originally posted by crzy:

where is that gif from lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
we win

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by crzy:

where is that gif from lol
Looks like the Jamaican guy from the movie 'Belly', but that's just a guess.
On to Orlando. Then the Hawks. Team has me surprised. All this without Bugot. Or is it Bogut?
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
On to Orlando. Then the Hawks. Team has me surprised. All this without Bugot. Or is it Bogut?

Balut
Share 49ersWebzone