Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 420 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Like I said, Josh Smith is one of my favorite players, but I stick to my opinion that I would rather have Lee than Smith. Sure, Smith is a much better defender, but Lee is a lot more consistent in the offensive side of the ball, and that includes his ability as a passer. What I don't like from Smith this season is that he's chucking a lot more shots from mid range to 3-pt range than he should. Explain why you prefer Scola if they're similar players. I actually give the slight defensive edge to David Lee. Scola flops and holds. I have a ton of friends that are Chicago Bulls fans and they absolutely are NOT Boozer fans. Talk about someone that isn't playing anywhere near the contract he received. He was unstoppable at Utah and his offensive game dipped.


The way I look at it, you just really dislike David Lee for reasons I can't even fathom. First you say he's trash, then you take it back and say it's his contract, then you say it's cuz he sucks on defense. Ok, we get it. You don't like David Lee

I think its fair to say Deron Williams made Boozer look good
I think Scola and Lee are similar but I'd take Lee over Scola for sure.
1st in the Pacific!!!!!

Go W's
LOL Kings fans are mad about Barnes
Hey 80sbaby just stop. Cousins plays Center probably 99% of the time. And the only time he wouldnt be is when Chuck Hayes is in and chuck is guarding the other teams best offensive big (in some cases is the Center).
More like 80scrackbaby
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
More like 80scrackbaby

Denver Nuggets. Let's win!!!!!!
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice

Just sit him until the New Year. They said that he can't take contact or change direction (w/o pain) right now.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice

Just sit him until the New Year. They said that he can't take contact or change direction (w/o pain) right now.

Good news is that Festus is getting PT and getting comfortable defending against NBA bigs. Bad news is that Bogut's surgically repaired foot is still in bad shape.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Good news is that Festus is getting PT and getting comfortable defending against NBA bigs. Bad news is that Bogut's surgically repaired foot is still in bad shape.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice

That trade with the Spurs is looking pretty smart now. I dont know what the Warriors would do without Ezeli.
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
More like 80scrackbaby

Clever. Did you come up with that one all by yourself champ?
I think this Bogut thing is worse than we could have imagined. Microfracture surgery never sounds good. I've gotten to the point where I think we should shut him down for an extended period of time, and hope we get something out of him this season.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice

That trade with the Spurs is looking pretty smart now. I dont know what the Warriors would do without Ezeli.

Exactly. Getting a bruiser player like Ezeli, that really reminds me of the old school throwback type of bigs, is really helping us a ton.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone