LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would still make the deal if I knew the Warriors would get Barnes. The trade was worth it in my opinion.

Shoulda traded Monta to Brooklyn in exchange for the #6 pick, which went to Portland for Gerald Wallace instead. Coulda had two out of the three of Lillard, Barnes, & Drummond.

Having Lillard on this team with Barnes and Festus....

We would have never drafted Lillard. Our front office thinks we have the next coming of Steve Nash on this roster already. Why would we have drafted a PG?
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Nov 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I would still make the deal if I knew the Warriors would get Barnes. The trade was worth it in my opinion.

Shoulda traded Monta to Brooklyn in exchange for the #6 pick, which went to Portland for Gerald Wallace instead. Coulda had two out of the three of Lillard, Barnes, & Drummond.

We would have never drafted Lillard. Our front office thinks we have the next coming of Steve Nash on this roster already. Why would we have drafted a PG?

I thought about that, too. I just LOVE the explosiveness that Lillard brings. Also plays bigger than his size at 6'3'' and 200 lbs. It would be hard to say NO.

I thought about that, too. I just LOVE the explosiveness that Lillard brings. Also plays bigger than his size at 6'3'' and 200 lbs. It would be hard to say NO.

Oh dont get me wrong, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I would trade Curry for Lillard right NOW if I could. I think he is going to be a star for years to come.
Oh dont get me wrong, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I would trade Curry for Lillard right NOW if I could. I think he is going to be a star for years to come.

Holy crap...I agree with you.

Dont act like you havent agreed with me before.

Dont act like you havent agreed with me before.

lol i was trying to think of a time when i have lol
Cousins plays point guard more often than not he's a good dude
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Cousins plays point guard more often than not he's a good dude

in that case, will not PM
the warriors need to play a game. I'm getting bored.

drummond would've been the pick.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

drummond would've been the pick.

this
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the warriors need to play a game. I'm getting bored.

gameday. finally
Yeah, let's just say that we screwed the pooch on the Bogut trade. This looks bad...really bad.
I'll be at the game tonight. I wanna see another thunderous dunk, Barnes!!
What is it with Denver that gives the Dubs problems?
Share 49ersWebzone