LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
More like 80scrackbaby

lol
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I think this Bogut thing is worse than we could have imagined. Microfracture surgery never sounds good. I've gotten to the point where I think we should shut him down for an extended period of time, and hope we get something out of him this season.

It was worse than we imagined. Read this morning the warriors tried to keep the bold quiet basically covering it up as a simple arthroscopic surgery to clean up scar tissue.
How long is indefinitely?
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice

this is why I hated this trade. Traded my fav player away for a bum who cant stay healthy
Originally posted by maximill15:
Bogut announced that he'll be out indefinitely and that he can't even get through a whole practice

this is why I hated this trade. Traded my fav player away for a bum who cant stay healthy

And... because of that trade the Warriors got Harrison Barnes.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Lol

NOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by maximill15:

not a bum lol

pretty damn good player actually. He just never fully recovered from the ankle injury and they tried to rush him back.
You shouldn't rush a 7 ft 260 lb guy from an ankle injury, especially when he's gonna play every other day.
Who knows how he'd be right now if we didn't play him till now.

I can't wait till the guy is fully recovered. He's arguably a top 5 center when healthy and he showed flashes of it when playing on one ankle.
Like I said before, the guy had 2 bad freak injuries. I still think when he's fully recovered from his ankle he can stay healthy.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
not a bum lol

pretty damn good player actually. He just never fully recovered from the ankle injury and they tried to rush him back.
You shouldn't rush a 7 ft 260 lb guy from an ankle injury, especially when he's gonna play every other day.
Who knows how he'd be right now if we didn't play him till now.

I can't wait till the guy is fully recovered. He's arguably a top 5 center when healthy and he showed flashes of it when playing on one ankle.
Like I said before, the guy had 2 bad freak injuries. I still think when he's fully recovered from his ankle he can stay healthy.

Give him ample time to recover. The team is doing good without him. Let him come back in Feb where they can make a real playoff push.

but im not a doctor, doe
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Give him ample time to recover. The team is doing good without him. Let him come back in Feb where they can make a real playoff push.

but im not a doctor, doe

I agree
Give him as much time as he needs to be 100%, even if it takes the entire season

We aren't doctors doe

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Bucks gave us damaged goods. The Bogut trade felt too good to be true from the start.

Philly is in the same position with Bynum.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Bucks gave us damaged goods. The Bogut trade felt too good to be true from the start.

Philly is in the same position with Bynum.

I would still make the deal if I knew the Warriors would get Barnes. The trade was worth it in my opinion.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would still make the deal if I knew the Warriors would get Barnes. The trade was worth it in my opinion.

Shoulda traded Monta to Brooklyn in exchange for the #6 pick, which went to Portland for Gerald Wallace instead. Coulda had two out of the three of Lillard, Barnes, & Drummond.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Shoulda traded Monta to Brooklyn in exchange for the #6 pick, which went to Portland for Gerald Wallace instead. Coulda had two out of the three of Lillard, Barnes, & Drummond.

Lillard, Barnes, Ezeli

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Having Lillard on this team with Barnes and Festus....
Share 49ersWebzone