LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 387 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 12/13

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'd be more than fine with Luiz. He's young and has a good combination of speed and power. @ Mourinho letting him go...I'm not sure anyone at Barca management thinks he'll do that for a fair price.

Btw...looks like Real is close to signing Heynckes as their manager. I'm pretty sure couple of main Bayern Munich players will follow him this summer or next one. Real will throw huge money around to get those guys. Should be interesting how Bayern deals with that.

Ain't no big name player leaving bayern. Winning a treble and pep coming in? No chance. I can see a Luis Gustavo or Gomez, maybe mandzuckic... Even maybe ajen robben( though I don't think heynckes thinks that highly of him) but the big names like ribery and shwienstiger, lahm,alaba, martinez are staying put
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I read that Mou is also willing to sell Torres and Mata. Torres I can see... But Mata??
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
I'd be more than fine with Luiz. He's young and has a good combination of speed and power. @ Mourinho letting him go...I'm not sure anyone at Barca management thinks he'll do that for a fair price.

Btw...looks like Real is close to signing Heynckes as their manager. I'm pretty sure couple of main Bayern Munich players will follow him this summer or next one. Real will throw huge money around to get those guys. Should be interesting how Bayern deals with that.

Ain't no big name player leaving bayern. Winning a treble and pep coming in? No chance. I can see a Luis Gustavo or Gomez, maybe mandzuckic... Even maybe ajen robben( though I don't think heynckes thinks that highly of him) but the big names like ribery and shwienstiger, lahm,alaba, martinez are staying put

Gomez is a pretty big name. When Real Madrid comes calling - many players will listen especially with ridiculous salaries they hand out.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

NEYMAR
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
I read that Mou is also willing to sell Torres and Mata. Torres I can see... But Mata??

Heard Barca is interested in him...but doubt that happens with Mou making the decisions. That's fine by me, I don't think Barca needs Mata. Barca is lookin' to sell Villa and possibly Fabregas.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Força Portugal and Go USA!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barca trying to buy Torres off Chelsea!!! Please please please make this happen! Torres is one of my favorite players after Messi. He was the best pure striker before going to Chelsea and is still only 29. I'd LOVE for him to play at Barca!

C'mon Mou...sell him!!!!!!!
Starting in 2 days - FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 Brasil ... 15-30.June.2013

http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/index.html
  • NickV
  • Veteran
You guys hear the story about Messi and the tax evasion? You think he will get popped for this?

Kinda hard to believe.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
You guys hear the story about Messi and the tax evasion? You think he will get popped for this?

Kinda hard to believe.

Yeup...heard about it. Not sure how serious it is.

I don't get why someone who makes millions of dollars every year will cheat on taxes. I'm hoping he's not that stupid.

Kinda hard to believe.

Yeup...heard about it. Not sure how serious it is.

I don't gepeoplet why someone who makes millions of dollars every year will cheat on taxes. I'm hoping he's not that stupid.

From what I've read, if something did happen, it was done by his father and the people hired to handle his finances. Seems that Leo needs to be more involved with his finances. Hopefully everything is cleared.
Confederations Cup - Neymar scores @ 2:56 into the match vs. Japan
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Golaçooooo!

Golaçooooo!

Paulinho @ 48:00 ... Brasil 2, Japan 0
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Kick ass goal too. He knew it's a goal as soon as he hit it.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 15, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone