There are 331 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Well earned. I thought I'd be pretty "meh" about this group winning a ring since they formed the team in the way that they did, but they won it in a way that I respect. They scrapped their asses off.

Props to LeBron for finally putting it all together, especially between the ears.

$100 says that this isn't the last time these two teams meet in the Finals in the next 5 years.

Id bet a lot more than $100 on that prediction.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Omfg
[ Edited by YungAce on Jun 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 22, 2012 at 1:21 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Chris Bosh...lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol the name of our fantasy league next year has to be Bukakke Bosh.

Hats off to the Heat. They got a good hold, and absolutely refused to let go. Well done!
Did you guys watch the trophy presentation? Was it me or was Stuart Scott high or something? First he fumbled the name of the trophy when presenting it. Then after talking to Lebron he transitions to talk to Wade and with Lebron behind him and Wade directly in front of him he shouts out, "Where the hell is Lebron James when you need him!" Then he realizes Lebron is behind him and says something to the effect of, "oh he's right there, hey Dwayne.."

The he pretty much calls out Wade when interviewing him, paraphrasing here, "Dwayne, you were the man in the 2006 nba finals, how does it feel not to be the man anymore?" Dwayne looked pissed when answering his questions. No biggie, it was just so comical :)
Stuart Scott is a f**kin bum now, no one wants to stare at his creepy eye

LeBron James ‏@KingJames
OMFG I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!
Reminds me of something I saw in that R.kelly video.
Cleveland just got b***h clapped
Share 49ersWebzone