There are 173 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm very happy for 4ML. He's the only guy that stuck around through thick and thin.

This. Congrats to you, 4ML.

This.

Thanks for the wishes, guys! I'm just really happy...about damn time!!!!

It's doodle jump time
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Hey SunDevil has clearly been a Thunder fan for YEARS. He is an OG of NBA threads right? LOL.

Yeah, I wonder when I started to root for the OKC?!? Must surely be coincidence.

Or when my favourite basketball player was drafted by them. I made no bones about it, whichever team Harden plays for is my team. If Harden went to Miami, I'd cheer for Miami. If Harden went to Toronto, I'll cheer for Toronto.

My many OKC posts is mostly because I post a whole lot more frequently in the past. For example, I never even knew what the 24/7 thread was until 6 months ago.

He was drafted in 2009. Why did you wait until 2012 to show up?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
I don't get it, old tired Boston drug the Heat out 7 games, then the Heat go through the Thunder in 5. WTF.

The c's know the heat. They play them a lot more than okc does. They've had a lot of battles to figure each other out.

This. Also, Bosh did miss the first 5 games of the series. Had Bosh not returned, I'm not sure if Heat would have won game 7.
F*UCK ALL YOUR COUCHES, THE KINGS ARE WINNING IT NEXT YEAR YOU F*CKERS
Originally posted by 9erReign:
He was drafted in 2009. Why did you wait until 2012 to show up?

Dude, I've been posting about Harden since 2009, and even before. I went to the PAC-10 tourney twice at the Staples Center and posted about it. No one really cared to respond to me then though. I can't help it that you didn't get a real hard on for my posts until more recently.
We're champions baby!!!! Time to go celebrate!!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
F*UCK ALL YOUR COUCHES, THE KINGS ARE WINNING IT NEXT YEAR YOU F*CKERS

Back to Back titles would be extraordinary!!!

Cousins>Bynum and less of a head case LOL

JOKES ON YOU
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Back to Back titles would be extraordinary!!!

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
^^^

OMFG, that s**t is horrible! Photoshoppers, give us your best!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
So happy for my boy LeBron. I was never a heat fan but I always liked LeBron not just because he's the greatest player in the NBA but because of how scurtinized he was the last 2 years. Eff all the haters he's got a ring and many more to come.

LeBron is just amazing, the Heat have no true PG or Center but he makes up for both of them.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jun 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone