LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Meh I took my lumps and showed up after he lost with Cle. And again last year. Suck it haters.

LOL, no you didn't. You were nowhere to be found.

Cool story bro. Guess it is nothing compared to you. Hate hate hate. Then when he wins magically change your tune.
I'm very happy for 4ML. He's the only guy that stuck around through thick and thin.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
THANK f**kING GOD BASKETBALL IS OVER

I disagree wholeheartedly with this statement. The only reason I can somewhat agree with it, though, is because that means that FOOTBALL SEASON is just a month away!!!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM ]
Cool story bro. Guess it is nothing compared to you. Hate hate hate. Then when he wins magically change your tune.

LOL. I've been complimenting him all playoffs long. You'd know that if you showed up before tonight.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I disagree wholeheartedly with this statement. The only reason I can somewhat agree with it, though, is because that means that FOOTBALL SEASON is just a month away!!!

thank GOD it's over...... it got me through most of the offseason, now it's almost time for some f**kin football!
I'm very happy for 4ML. He's the only guy that stuck around through thick and thin.

This. Congrats to you, 4ML.

thank GOD it's over...... it got me through most of the offseason, now it's almost time for some f**kin football!

Hell to the yeah .... football season
Originally posted by angelv05:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lol. Who cares that Lebron won a ring. Not exactly surprising considering the superteam the Heat formed.

Until he actually wins three or four rings, he won't meet expectations. He himself set the bar that high by declaring that he would win multiple rings.

Lebron is in a lose-lose situation legacy wise.

This
Well I gotta rest up for another full season of hating lebron, the heat, and their chances at winning it all.

This.

No congrats to Reign's bandwagon act.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I don't get it, old tired Boston drug the Heat out 7 games, then the Heat go through the Thunder in 5. WTF.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

This.

I'm not hating on his lebron fandom. It's not like he dove so far into the bandwagon that he started referring to the heat as "We" out of nowhere.
Originally posted by BobS:
I don't get it, old tired Boston drug the Heat out 7 games, then the Heat go through the Thunder in 5. WTF.

The c's know the heat. They play them a lot more than okc does. They've had a lot of battles to figure each other out.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

This.

I'm not hating on his lebron fandom. It's not like he dove so far into the bandwagon that he started referring to the heat as "We" out of nowhere.

Hey SunDevil has clearly been a Thunder fan for YEARS. He is an OG of NBA threads right? LOL.

LOL. I've been complimenting him all playoffs long. You'd know that if you showed up before tonight.

LA did say the Heat would win this year.
Hey SunDevil has clearly been a Thunder fan for YEARS. He is an OG of NBA threads right? LOL.

Yeah, I wonder when I started to root for the OKC?!? Must surely be coincidence.

Or when my favourite basketball player was drafted by them. I made no bones about it, whichever team Harden plays for is my team. If Harden went to Miami, I'd cheer for Miami. If Harden went to Toronto, I'll cheer for Toronto.

My many OKC posts is mostly because I post a whole lot more frequently in the past. For example, I never even knew what the 24/7 thread was until 6 months ago.
Share 49ersWebzone