LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Tiger calling the media "annoying" LOL

TRUTH
Mother f**k!

Got to 2 under quick but has since gagged that away.

Let's f**king Go!!! The 2012 Open Championship!!!

Douchebag Reporter: Tiger you could be back to world #1 on Sunday, Are you surprised by your quick turnaround since last season?
Tiger: No ......... Does that help you out?
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jul 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM ]
I predict Tiger finishes out of the top 10. Just a hunch. Hopefully he is in the hunt though.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I predict Tiger finishes out of the top 10. Just a hunch. Hopefully he is in the hunt though.

I'm worried about the damp conditions affecting his driving accuracy. When the course was baked like it was in 2001 (IIRC) he would've been able to hit the 2-iron and 3-wood stingers all day. However he's the best on the Tour in total driving for a reason so hopefully he can keep that up to combat the dampness
Course is softer than baby s**t with a staggering 205 bunkers averaging over 11 bunkers a hole

Tiger Woods with a 1:42 PST tee-off in the morning wave
Alright not a bad start shooting 67 overnight. A bit disappointed that the course isn't playing a lot tougher though
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I'm worried about the damp conditions affecting his driving accuracy. When the course was baked like it was in 2001 (IIRC) he would've been able to hit the 2-iron and 3-wood stingers all day. However he's the best on the Tour in total driving for a reason so hopefully he can keep that up to combat the dampness

What the f**k you talking 2001? Weren't you 10? My ass you remember the course being baked.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Alright not a bad start shooting 67 overnight. A bit disappointed that the course isn't playing a lot tougher though

Skip Bayless said he wasn't impressed by the round. Reason being that he was +1 on the final 11. The old Tiger apparently would have put his foot down and won the tournament on day 1.

I hate all these analyst who are now bashing Tiger because he doesn't seem to have that same "attitude" during his round. These are the same f**ks who bashed him for not following the golfing way. Now he is trying to be more civil and they still have a problem with it.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What the f**k you talking 2001? Weren't you 10? My ass you remember the course being baked.

Tiger woods said the course was baked out in 2001 and I watched the highlights and the course was baked out.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Skip Bayless said he wasn't impressed by the round. Reason being that he was +1 on the final 11. The old Tiger apparently would have put his foot down and won the tournament on day 1.

I hate all these analyst who are now bashing Tiger because he doesn't seem to have that same "attitude" during his round. These are the same f**ks who bashed him for not following the golfing way. Now he is trying to be more civil and they still have a problem with it.

Skip bayless apparently hasnt paid attention to Tiger's victories. Bayless is a worthless piece of s**t who doesn't have the slightest clue about golf or any other sport for that matter
solid start to the round from tiger, i hope he doesnt slow down. and i cant believe you listened to skip bayless. first take is so awful lol
Skip Bayless doesn't know jack s**t about golf, he can eat an economy size bag of dicks.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
solid start to the round from tiger, i hope he doesnt slow down. and i cant believe you listened to skip bayless. first take is so awful lol

I watched it for a few days on end and then I realized they only talk about Tim Tebow and Lebron James, and a little bit of Tiger Woods, Jeremy Lin, Kobe and the Lakers.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Skip Bayless doesn't know jack s**t about golf, he can eat an economy size bag of dicks.

Exactly he just talks to hear himself talk
Share 49ersWebzone