There are 231 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Tiger Tiger Woods yallll
Tiger making a run
Well.. looks like I was wrong about Tiger not being in the top 10 this week. But, can't see him catching Scott. He has never been one to come back from way behind to win majors. Adam Scott is looking way too good right now and I dont think he will fold.
Tiger's ultra-conservative gameplan isn't working anymore. Pars aren't going to win this tournament
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Tiger's ultra-conservative gameplan isn't working anymore. Pars aren't going to win this tournament

He needs to go out and shoot 65 or 66 tomorrow to have a real shot.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He needs to go out and shoot 65 or 66 tomorrow to have a real shot.

That's not gonna happen when he's always got at least 170+ into the hole.
Well.. looks like I was wrong about Tiger not being in the top 10 this week. But, can't see him catching Scott. He has never been one to come back from way behind to win majors. Adam Scott is looking way too good right now and I dont think he will fold.

He's never won a major when he's being trailing going into Sunday.

Probally won't win but it's nice to see that he's back and playing at a high level.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

He's never won a major when he's being trailing going into Sunday.

Probally won't win but it's nice to see that he's back and playing at a high level.

Doesn't matter all the haters will come in here and say "See he doesnt have it anymore!!" Even though guys like Luke Donald, Rory, and Phil are nowhere to be found.
Oh yeah and Tiger needs to stop putting like a f**king fruit loop
Oh yeah and Tiger needs to stop putting like a f**king fruit loop

You like Mitch Williams

Doubt he will win, but he's back. Not doubt.
Doesn't matter all the haters will come in here and say "See he doesnt have it anymore!!" Even though guys like Luke Donald, Rory, and Phil are nowhere to be found.

Anyone expecting 2000 Tiger is delusional. He's still the best in the world it's just the days of expecting him to win every major are over with.

If he wins 1 a year it's a success and while he hasn't accomplished that just yet it's only a matter of time. He's back.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Anyone expecting 2000 Tiger is delusional. He's still the best in the world it's just the days of expecting him to win every major are over with.

If he wins 1 a year it's a success and while he hasn't accomplished that just yet it's only a matter of time. He's back.

Exactly but now he's becoming a contender again in every major. He's got 3 wins this year already and people still want to whine and say "he's not back"
If the wind blows like it's expected to tomorrow, Tiger may have a chance if he can shoot 1 or 2 under.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If the wind blows like it's expected to tomorrow, Tiger may have a chance if he can shoot 1 or 2 under.

This if he can work the stinger while mother nature acts up he'll be in it.
Share 49ersWebzone