LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 180 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Coaching.

Man up, run the team. It won't work if it's run by wade and James.....
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Coaching.

I don't understand why people are blaming Spoelstra.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Coaching.

Who do you feel is responsible?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Coaching.

Kyle Williams
Coaching.

Miami's down 2-1. I think it's a little early to be assigning blame. I don't think LeBron's style of play is conducive to winning a ton of titles, and I've been saying that for years, but again...2-1. I still think they win it all this year.
Coaching.

Miami's down 2-1. I think it's a little early to be assigning blame. I don't think LeBron's style of play is conducive to winning a ton of titles, and I've been saying that for years, but again...2-1. I still think they win it all this year.

Wow. You still think they win it all. I have all but given up. LOL. And I say this as a Miami fan. I'd say the next game is an absolute MUST WIN. They can't go down 3 - 1 or they will get bounced. Having said that if they get it to 2 - 2, get Bosh healthy and get a game at home maybe the can pull through this series.

I guess the Bosh injury hurt them severly. I didn't think it would be this bad though. What a dramatic dropoff for 1 guy.

I would say further that after following this guy closely with Miami for 2 years your assesments of Lebron seem to prove correct. A phenomenal natural talent and athlete, great regular season player, but what a choker with the game on the line. If he could ever get it through his head on how to win he would be unbelievable. I belive he has all the talent in the world. Maybe more than anybody in the NBA. But something is missing in that head. There is no "killer instinct." No "closing capability."
Back from the dead. Maybe they can. Lebron was amazing today.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When is bosh coming back
Originally posted by toeshawn:
When is bosh coming back

That was my question too. How serious is the injury? What is the healing time frame and time he is expected back? Ideally for the Heat they need to sneak out this series and get him back healthy for the next one.
Without bosh the only way for Miami to win is like this game. Lebron needs to become a rebounding machine.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Without bosh the only way for Miami to win is like this game. Lebron needs to become a rebounding machine.

He was a monster in 3 phases. He's capable of that. But it puts a ton of pressure on him to do it over and over. The next one is at home and they seem to have gained their confidence back after a horrendous performance. If they can take care of business there and get it to 3 - 2 I'd say they do it.
as long as wade and james stay aggressive and attack the lane and get to the stripe combine for sixty plus and play heat d the heat have a chance. lebron got wade off and lebron dominated like he can every game because there is no one in today's game that can lock him down physically. a new chapter has started since midseason in miami. lebron is now the alpha and even wade knows it. furthermore, lebron is acting like it and he is leading. when they get back to miami, i expect to see more of chalmers, joel, ud, and battier contributing. i also anticipate a few 3 balls dropping and tighter d on collision and granger. i feel the win today was pivotal but not mores than game 5 will be
[ Edited by Pillbusta on May 20, 2012 at 7:02 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
...only Lebron is capable of putting up numbers like that. What's bad news for the Heat is, Lebron can play at this level and Heat still barely won. Others must step up if they want to win it all.
I missed the game yesterday, but it sounds like LeBron asserted his will on that game. Those are insane numbers. He needs to be taking 24+ shots every game, IMO.
I missed the game yesterday, but it sounds like LeBron asserted his will on that game. Those are insane numbers. He needs to be taking 24+ shots every game, IMO.

It was more than that. Wade and James went on a tear where they scored like 51 straight points or 49/51. Nutz
Share 49ersWebzone