LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
So apparently LeBron dislocated his ring finger. Shouldn't effect him though, considering he doesn't use it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7744481/sources-miami-heat-lebron-james-dislocated-finger-non-shooting-hand

IMPRESSIVE SAH
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
So apparently LeBron dislocated his ring finger. Shouldn't effect him though, considering he doesn't use it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7744481/sources-miami-heat-lebron-james-dislocated-finger-non-shooting-hand

IMPRESSIVE SAH

love Chester
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron motherf**king James!!! Get that no.1 seeeeeed
Looks like your boys are getting the Knicks in the 1st Round, 4ML. Waddaya think? I think Miami's gonna wipe the floor with them once they turn up their defense to playoff intensity. I think it's a really good matchup for the Heat, and the 2nd Round against (potentially) Indiana is a very interesting one.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Looks like your boys are getting the Knicks in the 1st Round, 4ML. Waddaya think? I think Miami's gonna wipe the floor with them once they turn up their defense to playoff intensity. I think it's a really good matchup for the Heat, and the 2nd Round against (potentially) Indiana is a very interesting one.

Knicks should be a very favorable match-up...and Heat should win it in 5 - but they aren't playing at their best, so I could see the series going to 6 games. Knicks are also playing pretty decent ball lately, and are fully capable of winning a game or two.

Indiana is going to be a b***h to play against...they are a really really good team. Indiana is one of those teams which are good up and down the roster, not great - but without any weakness. They are well coached, and play with a LOT of energy and passion. They remind me of Memphis from last season in the sense that they believe in themselves even when no one else does and they play fearlessly - so it should be a very interesting. Regular season stats don't really matter in the playoffs - but Miami had a 3-1 edge against them this season (with 2 blowout wins, 1 blowout loss and one very close win) so that's something positive for the Heat to look at. Also, I'd rather have Miami play Indiana than Celtics.

I'm more excited about the Rondo vs Rose match-up. That should be great to watch and I'm coming back to US end of this month to catch every single game!!!

I wonder if there's a penalty for actions like that... maybe a technical foul?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

For clearing the playing surface of a potential hazard? People are acting like he chucked the thing 5 rows into the stands. It didn't even make it off the court completely.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

For clearing the playing surface of a potential hazard? People are acting like he chucked the thing 5 rows into the stands. It didn't even make it off the court completely.

I love Wade doing that. That's gamesmanship, IMO. He should have grabbed it and thrown it behind the Miami bench.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 2, 2012 at 8:12 AM ]
I like that also, I also didn't mind the elbow he threw on Hamilton which got blown WAY out of proportion. Too many players on opposing teams are buddy buddy. Give me that old school somewhat genuine dislike during the game. I love it.

i'd have launched that shoe 10 rows deep
Come on guys, Bibby is the second best player never to make an allstar game though. Show him a little respect.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Gotta finish 'em today.
If LeBron took the same retarded route that Wade did to get that last shot he'd be getting killed right now, lol.
If LeBron took the same retarded route that Wade did to get that last shot he'd be getting killed right now, lol.

Share 49ersWebzone