LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If LeBron took the same retarded route that Wade did to get that last shot he'd be getting killed right now, lol.

People are still talking s**t because he hid in the corner lololol ...
Originally posted by angelv05:
If LeBron took the same retarded route that Wade did to get that last shot he'd be getting killed right now, lol.

Literally!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Literally!

Any pics of this anywhere?

And that shot by wade was so stupid.....
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Literally!

Go to 4:31 of this video. It's sorta hard to pick him up at first because he isn't even moving, but he's in the lower left corner.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Wade isolation...that's what the play call looked like. Stupid call considering Lebron hit a 3 and a 3 pt. play on the last two possessions.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Literally!

He only sat in the corner while Wade drove for the tying layup. As soon as he got in trouble and started to dribble out LeBron moved toward the ball and was open for a 3 at the top of the arc.
Miami even when playing like s**t are too much for my Knicks :(

Injuries killed the Knicks chances of making it interesting
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
On to the Pacers. I like the Pacers a lot, they are fun to watch - but they are not ready yet. Miami played a great game 5, and if Miller and Battier can hit some 3s, Miami will be tough to beat.
It was interesting when a coach broke down a couple of plays. He narrowed down Lebron's footwork when holding the ball at the 3-point line. He said he picked the incorrect foot to pivot which basically made Lebron driving to the basket out of the question (note: wade cutting through cleared a path to Lebron's left) where Lebron could have completely broken down the lane.

These are things Kobe is great in doing to perfection and these little things are what makes Lebron appear stiff. There's a reason why Kobe is so difficult to trap and he almost always gets his step through on a double. Kobe has even perfected the slight elbow Jordan used to use on every bounce when dribbling while posting to dislodge the defender.

Lebron on the other hand...would rather spend his time thinking of what pose to take for a pretend camera.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
7 championships, lol
go Pacers!
[ Edited by MILFS on May 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Nothing in the NBA makes me happier right now then watching the heat epic fail

Wade is heading straight to the top of my most hated players, cant stand watching that guy anymore and I used to really like him
Originally posted by Tman:
Nothing in the NBA makes me happier right now then watching the heat epic fail

Wade is heading straight to the top of my most hated players, cant stand watching that guy anymore and I used to really like him

I liked him pre "BIG three" he played hard like jordan, didn't really seem to play dirty, and was kinda respectful.

Now he is always doing dirty moves to other players, flopping, complaining to the refs, acting like a 12 year old girl, etc. He has no heart, faced with an equal challenge he pussed out.
I think these guys are done. Lose to the Pacers in the 2nd round.... They really need to trade 1 of those 3 and get a real point guard or a legitimate center. I don't think they have the right formula. 0 - 2 last 2 years.
Share 49ersWebzone