There are 87 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I missed the game yesterday, but it sounds like LeBron asserted his will on that game. Those are insane numbers. He needs to be taking 24+ shots every game, IMO.

It was more than that. Wade and James went on a tear where they scored like 51 straight points or 49/51. Nutz

That's incredible. Having 2 guys that can mercilessly go at the defense like that is such a luxury. Saw that the other night with Durant & Westbrook as well.
I missed the game yesterday, but it sounds like LeBron asserted his will on that game. Those are insane numbers. He needs to be taking 24+ shots every game, IMO.

It was more than that. Wade and James went on a tear where they scored like 51 straight points or 49/51. Nutz

That's incredible. Having 2 guys that can mercilessly go at the defense like that is such a luxury. Saw that the other night with Durant & Westbrook as well.

It really was them 2 vs the Pacers for a long stretch. Someone said today they had 7 assist to each other

Wade had an OK first half, apparently got his knee drained at half time and came out on fire the 2nd half.
It really was them 2 vs the Pacers for a long stretch. Someone said today they had 7 assist to each other

Wade had an OK first half, apparently got his knee drained at half time and came out on fire the 2nd half.

Should be a very interesting final 3 games. Sounds like LeBron & Wade both played as well as they can play at the same time, and it was still a pretty close game. This puppy's going 7.
Haslem came through in the clutch, +15 for the night, and multiple jumpers down the stretch. If he keeps showing up the Heat should be able to walk into the Finals, if Bosh comes back.
Oh, and Heat in 6, Granger's bully act is just about finished.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

yeano

Should be a very interesting final 3 games. Sounds like LeBron & Wade both played as well as they can play at the same time, and it was still a pretty close game. This puppy's going 7.

yeah, Pacers really needed a few more minutes out of Hibbert to slow down the Heat. He got in foul trouble and that probably helped the Wade/Lebron performance. Bosh still needed badly for this series.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Both Wade and Lebron have to be on every game to beat the Pacers and that is very hard to do. This series will probably go seven games with miami winning.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I like Granger a lot, but you're right. Granger getting involved with Wade right before halftime hurt the Pacers big time in second half. Wade played angry after intermission, after a poor first half.

I understand what Granger is doing in this series, but when your team is up and playing at a high level - last thing you want to do is confront a great player who is struggling.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I like Granger a lot, but you're right. Granger getting involved with Wade right before halftime hurt the Pacers big time in second half. Wade played angry after intermission, after a poor first half.

I understand what Granger is doing in this series, but when your team is up and playing at a high level - last thing you want to do is confront a great player who is struggling.

To be fair Wade bumped into him lol

Haslem came through in the clutch, +15 for the night, and multiple jumpers down the stretch. If he keeps showing up the Heat should be able to walk into the Finals, if Bosh comes back.

Good call. Haslem did come through. The Heat need Wade and James to do their thing along with an "unsung hero" who has an above average night.

Granger has been the "tough guy" for Indiana. I don't think Granger going at Wade a little really affected anything. That kind of attitude and intensity is why the series is tied. Wade just finally started hitting shots and getting to the rim. He finally looked like the "old Wade."
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Wade was horrific in the first half. I believe he was 1-7 with couple minutes left in the half. The whole team (except Lebron) was woeful in the first 10 minutes of the game and conceded a 9 pt lead from the start by turning the ball over and missing bunch of open shots.

Wade was amazing in 2nd half, and Haslem was the unsung hero. Battier and Mike Miller need to show up...one of them HAVE to be a threat and score a few points.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

To be fair Wade bumped into him lol

After Granger said a few words to him. It makes sense when your team needs a little fire. That backfired badly.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Granger has been the "tough guy" for Indiana. I don't think Granger going at Wade a little really affected anything. That kind of attitude and intensity is why the series is tied. Wade just finally started hitting shots and getting to the rim. He finally looked like the "old Wade."

C'mon...Bosh not playing the last 3 games is the reason why this series is tied 2-2. With Bosh, Heat wins in 5 games.
Share 49ersWebzone