There are 622 users in the forums
2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread
May 11, 2012 at 3:16 PM
- highway49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,082
Gloomy...some one, please grant us new owners...
May 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
May 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Maloofs send ex-FBI agent to snoop on local Sacramento businesses
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/14/maloofs-send-ex-fbi-agent-to-snoop-on-local-sacramento-businesses/
wtf are these guys doing ?
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/14/maloofs-send-ex-fbi-agent-to-snoop-on-local-sacramento-businesses/
wtf are these guys doing ?
May 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
lmao morons
May 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Draft Harrison barnes, sign Serge Ibaka, championship.
IT
Evans
Barnes
Ibaka
Cousins
sixth man: Marcus Thornton
IT
Evans
Barnes
Ibaka
Cousins
sixth man: Marcus Thornton
May 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
It's only an hour and a half long...

About the Kings' fans efforts to stay in Sac. At this point I hate the Maloofs so much I give a f*ck way less .
May 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Sell please. I don't even care if it's to that Phillapino dude, any body but the Maloofs will do.
May 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Sell please. I don't even care if it's to that Phillapino dude, any body but the Maloofs will do.
What dude?
May 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by sacniner:Originally posted by marshniners24:Sell please. I don't even care if it's to that Phillapino dude, any body but the Maloofs will do.
What dude?
Some guy that like ownes the Philippines lol his initials are MVP but I forgot what his actual name is. He's supposedly shown interest in buyin the kings and has the money to massively overpay the Maloofs for them
May 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
May 20, 2012 at 6:44 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
SORRY DOOTS, BUT IM OFFICIALLY A WARRIORS FAN:
BREAKING: Warriors Moving to SF in 2017 http://www.warriorsworld.net/2012/05/20/breaking-warriors-moving-sf-2017/
I will always have love for the Kings, but for me:
San Francisco>Sacramento. Just sayin', doe.
BREAKING: Warriors Moving to SF in 2017 http://www.warriorsworld.net/2012/05/20/breaking-warriors-moving-sf-2017/
I will always have love for the Kings, but for me:
San Francisco>Sacramento. Just sayin', doe.
May 20, 2012 at 7:06 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
SORRY DOOTS, BUT IM OFFICIALLY A WARRIORS FAN:
BREAKING: Warriors Moving to SF in 2017 http://www.warriorsworld.net/2012/05/20/breaking-warriors-moving-sf-2017/
I will always have love for the Kings, but for me:
San Francisco>Sacramento. Just sayin', doe.
SMH traitor
May 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
SORRY DOOTS, BUT IM OFFICIALLY A WARRIORS FAN:
BREAKING: Warriors Moving to SF in 2017 http://www.warriorsworld.net/2012/05/20/breaking-warriors-moving-sf-2017/
I will always have love for the Kings, but for me:
San Francisco>Sacramento. Just sayin', doe.
SMH traitor
Sorry doot, but I look at "my loyalty" with the Kings as a relationship. Should I stay with a team/owners when they want to move to Anaheim? I am DONE with this team UNTIL the Maloofs are gone and the kings get an owner who makes it work in Sacramento. My loyalty would not change because "they suck." If the owners stays in sac, helps fund the arena, AND TRIES to win, then the Kings would be #1A
May 21, 2012 at 11:10 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Big Cuz added to the USA select team, I think that would be a good experience for him. Practicing against the USA team if I read that right.
http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/12_SelectTeam.html
http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/12_SelectTeam.html
May 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by niners4lyfe:SORRY DOOTS, BUT IM OFFICIALLY A WARRIORS FAN:
BREAKING: Warriors Moving to SF in 2017 http://www.warriorsworld.net/2012/05/20/breaking-warriors-moving-sf-2017/
I will always have love for the Kings, but for me:
San Francisco>Sacramento. Just sayin', doe.
SMH traitor
Sorry doot, but I look at "my loyalty" with the Kings as a relationship. Should I stay with a team/owners when they want to move to Anaheim? I am DONE with this team UNTIL the Maloofs are gone and the kings get an owner who makes it work in Sacramento. My loyalty would not change because "they suck." If the owners stays in sac, helps fund the arena, AND TRIES to win, then the Kings would be #1A
This, I loved the kings but the maloofs have killed that love over the past few years