49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 746 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I think drafting Barnes and signing Marcus Camby would be a realistic offseason, and one that would help fill 2 needs.

1. SF who can shoot and 2. a defensive big who can block shots and protect the rim, all while bringing a good veteran presence.

Resign Jason Thompson and Twill, amnesty Garcia. Possibly try to package Jimmer and Hayes for a Veteran backup PG..(someone like a Kirk Hinrich or even Beno Udrih)

Beno/IT
Evans/Thornton(6th man)/Twill
Barnes/Outlaw/Salmons
JT/Camby/Vetran filler
Cousins/Camby

Hinrich is a FA this offseason but I think it's too soon to give up on Jimmer. I think he can be a good player with an actual offseason to work on stuff. Supposedly he's working on his ballhandling, pick&roll offense, and pick&roll defense. His man to man defense actually wasn't that bad according to stats. Camby would be a decent addition but I think he'll sign with a veteran contender team. We have Whiteside who will hopefully be ready for 15-20 minutes as a shotblocker and rebounder after this offseason anyway.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I think drafting Barnes and signing Marcus Camby would be a realistic offseason, and one that would help fill 2 needs.

1. SF who can shoot and 2. a defensive big who can block shots and protect the rim, all while bringing a good veteran presence.

Resign Jason Thompson and Twill, amnesty Garcia. Possibly try to package Jimmer and Hayes for a Veteran backup PG..(someone like a Kirk Hinrich or even Beno Udrih)

Beno/IT
Evans/Thornton(6th man)/Twill
Barnes/Outlaw/Salmons
JT/Camby/Vetran filler
Cousins/Camby

Hinrich is a FA this offseason but I think it's too soon to give up on Jimmer. I think he can be a good player with an actual offseason to work on stuff. Supposedly he's working on his ballhandling, pick&roll offense, and pick&roll defense. His man to man defense actually wasn't that bad according to stats. Camby would be a decent addition but I think he'll sign with a veteran contender team. We have Whiteside who will hopefully be ready for 15-20 minutes as a shotblocker and rebounder after this offseason anyway.


Salmons must be traded/ dumped at all costs. Plus if we sign Camby were pretty much not giving Whiteside any playing time
Lottery selection tomorrow...something's got to go our way, right?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lottery selection tomorrow...something's got to go our way, right?

probably not, lol
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lottery selection tomorrow...something's got to go our way, right?

probably not, lol

Seriously
From the Kings Facebook page from yesterday:


Kings Co-Owner Adrienne Maloof will be representing the Kings at tomorrow's NBA Draft Lottery in NYC.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on May 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM ]
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
From the Kings Facebook page from yesterday:


Kings Co-Owner Adrienne Maloof will be representing the Kings at tomorrow's NBA Draft Lottery in NYC.

That's f**king embarasing
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
From the Kings Facebook page from yesterday:


Kings Co-Owner Chris Webber will be representing the Kings at tomorrow's NBA Draft Lottery in NYC.

Fixed
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
From the Kings Facebook page from yesterday:


Kings Co-Owner Adrienne Maloof will be representing the Kings at tomorrow's NBA Draft Lottery in NYC.

God, I hate that family more and more everyday.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
From the Kings Facebook page from yesterday:


Kings Co-Owner Adrienne Maloof will be representing the Kings at tomorrow's NBA Draft Lottery in NYC.

God, I hate that family more and more everyday.

no Kevin Johnson this year ?
Originally posted by sacniner:
God, I hate that family more and more everyday.

I seriously want to kill them. I would almost sell my soul to Satan to kill off the whole entire family...but that would be bad.
^Lol, I feel you man. The hatred for them is DEEP.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by sacniner:
God, I hate that family more and more everyday.

I seriously want to kill them. I would almost sell my soul to Satan to kill off the whole entire family...but that would be bad.

I don't blame you. Bunch of jackasses are an easy f**king bunch to hate. According to Aaron Bruski of ProBasketballTalk.com, if they got the #1 pick it could increase the franchise value enough to get them to sell the team. This is supposedly a "valuation marker" because a top 3 pick will increase the value of the team, because it'd help the team's future and the team would reasonably make the playoffs and sell out more games+play more games. The frustrating thing is we could be a good team if they signed veterans and hired a good coach. The Maloofs are what's holding this team back from doing anything.
Good luck Sac town. Hope you guys get the #2 pick
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
So who we gonna draft at 5?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone