LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA

Derrick Rose's new Adidas deal will guarantee him $185 million over 13 years, source tells Y! Hitting incentives pushes it over $200M.
Originally posted by Tman:
its good to have rose back

Thank God, now we have our missing ingredient to knocking the Heat off their perch. It's time to get that first championship, post Michael Jordan era.
Derrick Rose would miss those FT's to avoid the 100 point free Big Mac special
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Watchin the game vs the spurs right now.....lol @ duncans vert these days
Rose should just sit till the playoffs
im not even a real bulls fan but the way he plays I cringe everytime he makes contact with someone.
What a win
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Nice W!
Yesssssss
I love watching this team play. The 76ers are the latest to fall at the hands of the best defensive team (Or atleast one of em) in the NBA. I really think we got "it" this year to win that NBA championship as long as everybody stays healthy from here on out.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Mar 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM ]
Go bulls!

Bulls are still rolling even with the lack of consistent production from Boozer and the injury prone Hamilton. Loving that the Bulls got their revenge on both the Sixers and Pacers in back to back games. Rose is Rose, and Deng has been hitting the big shots lately despite slow starts to the past few games. Noah has also been playing great lately and hopefully he can keep it up. I keep hoping that Boozer can be productive, but that consistently leads to disappointment. If he aint doing anything on offense, the guy is pretty much useless, He almost gives no effort on defense, I don't even know how many times he lets guys through the lane for easy layups. At this point, I'd rather us trade for Garnett or something but that aint happening. Oh well, lets keep this thing rolling. Go Bulls!!
No Rose tonight against the heat.
John Lucas III = Matt Flynn
Phew caught a break
Share 49ersWebzone