There are 265 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Jcool:
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

RT @vxmcclure23: Derrick Rose will not play against OKC on Sunday.

when the hell is this guy comin back?!?

Soon I hope, but don't want him out there until he is 100% healthy for the playoffs.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
man got punked by the thunder today
Not looking good...
Well that was a disappointment, but not to the point where I'm worried at all. I'm just hoping that Rose and Hamilton will get healthy in time to get some chemistry going before the playoffs. Once they get back, everybody goes back to their roles. CJ Watson yesterday seemed like he wanted to be the one to take down the Thunder. By the time Lucas started to get hot, it was already too late. Those two are great coming off the bench, but as starters/getting significant minutes, they just dont run the offense well. They over-dribble way too much and don't set others up very well, but that's why they come off the bench so there's no reason to get too fed up with them. Yesterday's game just showed that the Thunder are probably the best team in the league, especially with their defensive presence/length in the post. It's too bad we weren't fully healthy yesterday to see how well we'd match up with them, but I guess we'll just have to wait til June to find out......
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Well that was a disappointment, but not to the point where I'm worried at all. I'm just hoping that Rose and Hamilton will get healthy in time to get some chemistry going before the playoffs. Once they get back, everybody goes back to their roles. CJ Watson yesterday seemed like he wanted to be the one to take down the Thunder. By the time Lucas started to get hot, it was already too late. Those two are great coming off the bench, but as starters/getting significant minutes, they just dont run the offense well. They over-dribble way too much and don't set others up very well, but that's why they come off the bench so there's no reason to get too fed up with them. Yesterday's game just showed that the Thunder are probably the best team in the league, especially with their defensive presence/length in the post. It's too bad we weren't fully healthy yesterday to see how well we'd match up with them, but I guess we'll just have to wait til June to find out......
I agree with everything you said, but I'm just worried about beating the heat. I don't want lebron and Dwade to get any rings ever.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

DRose sounded less confident about facing Celtics: "I was able to run a little bit more but not at my top speed." I'd guess Knicks. #Bulls
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

DRose sounded less confident about facing Celtics: "I was able to run a little bit more but not at my top speed." I'd guess Knicks. #Bulls

by the time he comes back, he will be out of basketball shape, and wont be able to make a shot. Goodbye deep playoff run.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

by the time he comes back, he will be out of basketball shape, and wont be able to make a shot. Goodbye deep playoff run.

Be confident brother. We're talking about the reigning MVP here not your average joe. He's got time to adjust before the playoffs.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

DRose in vs. Knicks. #Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

This will only be 11th game #Bulls have regular lineup of DRose, Rip, Deng, Boozer and Noah starting. They are 9-1.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

x2
Make your damn free throws lol.
Rose looked decent for his first game back.
Hope we just stay healthy now.
Our starting 5 haven't played a lot together and it is important they do.
f**k the Knicks we will get them tomorrow night.

Go Bulls
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

John Paxson tells #Bulls flagship station WMVP that DRose is "sore" and "we're not going to risk anything" with him.
Share 49ersWebzone