There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Yes!!!!!

Love the 1st round pick from Golden State! SA will be deadly with a lottery pick.

Don't mind trading Jefferson for SJax. At least SJax will have some balls to shoot a three in the playoffs.

You're giving GS a first rounder

Then the dude on the radio said it wrong. Don't know why SA made that trade. What the hell are they going to do with SJax aside for his 3-point shooting in the playoffs (RJ was scared to shoot in the playoffs)?

It doesn't make sense. We gave up two things for a guy who probably won't be on the team for very long.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Yes!!!!!

Love the 1st round pick from Golden State! SA will be deadly with a lottery pick.

Don't mind trading Jefferson for SJax. At least SJax will have some balls to shoot a three in the playoffs.

You're giving GS a first rounder



BTW, totally worth it. RJ has three years left on his contract and Jacko has only two. A late first rounder for $10 million off the books later, while preserving the amnesty. And dammit I missed Jacko.
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Yes!!!!!

Love the 1st round pick from Golden State! SA will be deadly with a lottery pick.

Don't mind trading Jefferson for SJax. At least SJax will have some balls to shoot a three in the playoffs.

You're giving GS a first rounder



BTW, totally worth it. RJ has three years left on his contract and Jacko has only two. A late first rounder for $10 million off the books later, while preserving the amnesty. And dammit I missed Jacko.

I'll take Jax over RJ any day. Can't stand RJ's pussifaction during the playoffs. At least JAX won't hesitate to throw it up.

But the first rounder...I hope they are in the plan to regain a higher pick or something because they have been solid in the draft. Maybe they are working something to get a big name.
Spurs make love to pressure tomorrow night.
Vey nice road win vs the #1 team.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Yes!!!!!

Love the 1st round pick from Golden State! SA will be deadly with a lottery pick.

Don't mind trading Jefferson for SJax. At least SJax will have some balls to shoot a three in the playoffs.

You're giving GS a first rounder



BTW, totally worth it. RJ has three years left on his contract and Jacko has only two. A late first rounder for $10 million off the books later, while preserving the amnesty. And dammit I missed Jacko.

I'll take Jax over RJ any day. Can't stand RJ's pussifaction during the playoffs. At least JAX won't hesitate to throw it up.

But the first rounder...I hope they are in the plan to regain a higher pick or something because they have been solid in the draft. Maybe they are working something to get a big name.

One thing we know is that jax knows the system better than RJ. RJ never got it and never really fit in with pops system.
So TJ Ford and Richard Jefferson became Stephen Jackson and Boris Diaw.
Originally posted by dobo:
So TJ Ford and Richard Jefferson became Stephen Jackson and Boris Diaw.

Spurs are a much better team with Stephen Jackson. The way he plays, the toughness, etc., make him a much better fit. He'll also make a better small ball 4 than RJ.
Originally posted by dobo:
Spurs are a much better team with Stephen Jackson. The way he plays, the toughness, etc., make him a much better fit. He'll also make a better small ball 4 than RJ.

f**k yeah!!!! Jax is a much better fit than the slow twitch don't know how to use my athleticism and scared to shoot RJ.
I swear Pop's done that before. Pretty glad to have three wins on a back-to-back-to-back.

BTW, did you know that the 09-10 Bobcats were one of the best defensive teams in the NBA? That probably explains somewhat the Jackson and Diaw acquisitions.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Saw it on ESPN this morning, said it is not an acronym either. Lol
Originally posted by valrod33:

Only 3 behind OKC!! Take that!

Also note the youth on the roster.
Originally posted by dobo:
I swear Pop's done that before. Pretty glad to have three wins on a back-to-back-to-back.

BTW, did you know that the 09-10 Bobcats were one of the best defensive teams in the NBA? That probably explains somewhat the Jackson and Diaw acquisitions.

Jackson and Diaw? Hardly. Chandler and Gerald Wallace were the heart and soul of that defense.