There are 177 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

I actually think the way we beat the Lakers and Grizzlies is to play an up tempo run and gun style game that will get there big man tired. I know that does not suit Duncan but with our outside shooting and the driving and ball handling ability of Manu and Parker I believe this could result in either wearing there bigs down or getting them into foul trouble.
Pat Mills will take us to the promised land.
Another great win for the Spurs against the grizzlies Timmy came up huge last night
Man, Duncan is looking very fresh. He will be a presence in the playoffs if he plays like he has been lately.
Love the way Pop has kept everyone's minutes down I don't think anyone played over 25 min last night.
The way we finished the first half against the Lakers was impressive lets hope we continue it in the second half.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I wouldn't wave that yet I have seen us blow leads like this before.

I wouldn't wave that yet I have seen us blow leads like this before.
Parker is playing outstanding

Parker is playing outstanding

He has really step it up this year and truly taken over as the leader of this team
Congrats. Good game.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Congrats. Good game.

I think it was a combo of you guys being a little less hungry with the blowout last week and the Spurs not only playing their usual, but also being better than average on their 15-18 footers.

Man, I don't know of any other team that takes more 15-18 footers. Between Gary Neal, Parker and Duncan, that range is deadly if you can also drive.

I love the Depth of the Spurs and that we have a lot of 6'6' er solid players. Still need more presence on the inside but then again, most teams do.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM ]
Nice win for the Spurs to keep their #1 seed and nothing on the NBA main topics.
I wonder if Pop is going to play Duncan tonight or is he going to give him the DNP- OLD
Share 49ersWebzone