LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by dobo:
I wonder if any of those mop boys got fired.

Lol yea

That was scary. Tim's hip is probably sore today.

Man, this team is super fun to watch. I still can't believe the depth of the combination of talent that can shoot and play defense. Usually, you have one or the other.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Lol yea

Man, this team is super fun to watch. I still can't believe the depth of the combination of talent that can shoot and play defense. Usually, you have one or the other.

Even with this new high powered offence I still hear the why do you follow the Spurs they play a boring style of basketball. People just want Blake Griffin style dunks every time and have no respect for the way the game should be played.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

Lol yea

Even with this new high powered offence I still hear the why do you follow the Spurs they play a boring style of basketball. People just want Blake Griffin style dunks every time and have no respect for the way the game should be played.

Even some commentators still talk about it as if it just happened. Spurs have been faster paced for over three years now.
Man I miss Robert Horry. I forgot how impressive this guy's career was. Check out some of these records: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Horry#Records

Best random trivia: Horry and Steve Kerr, another famous reserve player and clutch shooter, alternated NBA Championships for a decade, and combined to win 12 championships over a 14-year period. Either Kerr or Horry was on the roster of an NBA Finals team from the 1993-94 season through the 2002-03 season, with every one resulting in a victory.
Tonight will be a good indicator on how focused and determined the Spurs really are and show that they are for real rather than just being a playoff warm body.
Tonight will be a good indicator on how focused and determined the Spurs really are and show that they are for real rather than just being a playoff warm body.

i agree. Go Spurs GO
Originally posted by niners9:

i agree. Go Spurs GO

So true we need to step on there throat.
Timmy looks sharp early
Awesome going to Splitter first two possessions of 4th quarter. Sending a message. We are pulling away and shutting you down.
That maybe the final nail in the coffin for Utah. They brought everything they had and in the end the Spurs just wore them down.

That maybe the final nail in the coffin for Utah. They brought everything they had and in the end the Spurs just wore them down.
Tonights game was awesome Parker is still a beast and Ginobili even though he didn't score a lot his passing was flawless. The jazz look overmatched by the Spurs I think we could sweep Monday.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Tonights game was awesome Parker is still a beast and Ginobili even though he didn't score a lot his passing was flawless. The jazz look overmatched by the Spurs I think we could sweep Monday.

If the Spurs don't sweep it would be because they came in totally unfocused.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

If the Spurs don't sweep it would be because they came in totally unfocused.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pop sent the big 3 home early to rest.
Another "odd" year. Rose going down makes the Spurs regular season run more important. One game at a time but that regular season record could pay off.
Share 49ersWebzone