There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Watching the game it seemed like the spurs had it under control the whole way. We finally won a game one in a playoff series hopefully the spurs can keep rolling in this series.
dude can pass

That pass to Parker was the most impressive to me. I would be like, meh if that was a 7-footer but throwing a lob leading pass before your teammate even looks into the middle of the key to a 6'4" point guard is freaking awesome. He literally threw him open.

He just needs to practice his dunking some more.

Manu for 49ers QB!

I was impressed with Indiana. They fought through nearly 3 quarters and refused to let SA pull away. Our advantage is our bench. Our bench dominates the opponents bench and we got some nice separation at those times.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 30, 2012 at 8:16 AM ]
Lol @ Indiana
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol @ Indiana

haha... i was hella confused for a sec.
Lol @ Indiana

The confusion is understandable given the deep and culturally significant jazz scene in Indiana.
Originally posted by dobo:
Lol @ Indiana

The confusion is understandable given the deep and culturally significant jazz scene in Indiana.

That's what I was thinking.
Lol @ Indiana

Also, the word "eastern" looks a lot like the word "western."
Lol @ Indiana

Confusing day today!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Lol @ Indiana

Confusing day today!

I have to say the Utah pacers looked bad against the Magic.
Awesome to see only one Spurs player in the top 40 (playoffs only) in minutes per game.
Do ya'll think our spurs could be the LAkers in a 7 game series??

We might meet them in the western conference championship...that would be awesome..I'd have to buy a playoff ticket for that one!!!
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

We might meet them in the western conference championship...that would be awesome..I'd have to buy a playoff ticket for that one!!!

Unless Bynum has a dominating series, I don't think Brown can play chess with Pop. And not having Fisher help with on court coaching is big also.

It would be an interesting series in that SA's weakness is LA's strength and vice versa.

Unless Bynum has a dominating series, I don't think Brown can play chess with Pop. And not having Fisher help with on court coaching is big also.

It would be an interesting series in that SA's weakness is LA's strength and vice versa.

I think Bynum is to inexperienced to put together 7 strong games against the Spurs.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I think Bynum is to inexperienced to put together 7 strong games against the Spurs.

He just needs 4.