There are 256 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol @ Indiana

The confusion is understandable given the deep and culturally significant jazz scene in Indiana.

That's what I was thinking.

Also, the word "eastern" looks a lot like the word "western."

Confusing day today!

I have to say the Utah pacers looked bad against the Magic.
Awesome to see only one Spurs player in the top 40 (playoffs only) in minutes per game.
Do ya'll think our spurs could be the LAkers in a 7 game series??

We might meet them in the western conference championship...that would be awesome..I'd have to buy a playoff ticket for that one!!!
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

We might meet them in the western conference championship...that would be awesome..I'd have to buy a playoff ticket for that one!!!

Unless Bynum has a dominating series, I don't think Brown can play chess with Pop. And not having Fisher help with on court coaching is big also.

It would be an interesting series in that SA's weakness is LA's strength and vice versa.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

Unless Bynum has a dominating series, I don't think Brown can play chess with Pop. And not having Fisher help with on court coaching is big also.

It would be an interesting series in that SA's weakness is LA's strength and vice versa.

I think Bynum is to inexperienced to put together 7 strong games against the Spurs.
Great to see Pop win Coach of the year. He deserves the respect for what a great coach he has been in his career. Now lets hope he can add a ring to really cap off a great season.
Vs Utah, Spurs shouldn't miss Splitter but we will need him later. I am very surprised on the improvement of his play as compared to last year. He even improved more after the All Star break.

What's his injury status?
Vs Utah, Spurs shouldn't miss Splitter but we will need him later. I am very surprised on the improvement of his play as compared to last year. He even improved more after the All Star break.

What's his injury status?

Available if necessary.
half time and only two Spurs in double figures are Green and Leonard!

Great to see our young guns blossoming on a big stage!!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
half time and only two Spurs in double figures are Green and Leonard!

Great to see our young guns blossoming on a big stage!!!

They are playing great right now. I think Leonard is starting to develop into a really good defender. I can see pop developing him to be the next shut down defender like Bowen.

Hope to see a lot of the young guys (Leonard, Green, Mills, Blair, etc) in the second half.

I want to see the human victory celebration Patty Mills. Lol
I think if we keep it up we will. Duncan, Ginobili, and Parker are going to be fresh deep in the playoffs if we keep this up. What are the two teams we could play next?
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
They are playing great right now. I think Leonard is starting to develop into a really good defender. I can see pop developing him to be the next shut down defender like Bowen.

Leonard and Green= 25 points
Utah= 28

Originally posted by Ajanke:
I think if we keep it up we will. Duncan, Ginobili, and Parker are going to be fresh deep in the playoffs if we keep this up. What are the two teams we could play next?

Winner of the Memphis/Clippers Series.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Winner of the Memphis/Clippers Series.

sweet. It's going to be Spurs vs LA/Thunder to see who goes to the finals vs Miami.
Share 49ersWebzone