There are 734 users in the forums
2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread
Mar 2, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Lamar Odom to the D League
Mar 2, 2012 at 10:11 AM
- thechamber52
- Member
- Posts: 1,302
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lamar Odom to the D League
Mar 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Mar 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lamar Odom to the D League
man that's f**kin cold I think Cuban might have a sadistic streak in him
Mar 2, 2012 at 11:42 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by thechamber52:Originally posted by valrod33:Lamar Odom to the D League
man that's f**kin cold I think Cuban might have a sadistic streak in him
Is that right? I didn't see it anywhere. Maybe we actually got the better end of that deal. lol
Mar 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lamar Odom to the D League
man that's f**kin cold I think Cuban might have a sadistic streak in him
Is that right? I didn't see it anywhere. Maybe we actually got the better end of that deal. lol
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7637338/dallas-mavericks-lamar-odom-play-d-league-saturday
Mar 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7637338/dallas-mavericks-lamar-odom-play-d-league-saturday
Damn, that ish is cray!
Mar 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Cuban punishing him for being married to the ugly Kardasian chick
Mar 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM
- thechamber52
- Member
- Posts: 1,302
Mar 2, 2012 at 3:03 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by thechamber52:
LOL
Mar 2, 2012 at 7:48 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Mar 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM
- TheGoldStandard
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,697
Lebron is so scared to shoot the last shot I'm starting to believe its a David Stern conspiracy to drum up storylines. No way can anyone be so pussified.
Mar 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:Lebron is so scared to shoot the last shot I'm starting to believe its a David Stern conspiracy to drum up storylines. No way can anyone be so pussified.
While true, he did make the right play. He was doubled up and made a nice pass for a wide open shot. Yes, I think he could of got up a decent shot on his own, but that wasn't a bad play he made.
Mar 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Lebron is so scared to shoot the last shot I'm starting to believe its a David Stern conspiracy to drum up storylines. No way can anyone be so pussified.
While true, he did make the right play. He was doubled up and made a nice pass for a wide open shot. Yes, I think he could of got up a decent shot on his own, but that wasn't a bad play he made.
true, kobe wouldve pulled up like the assassin he is and wouldve either made it or missed and not give a f**k and move on. wade even wouldve done the same thing, its just funny how much of a mental midget lebron is
Mar 3, 2012 at 1:27 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
How many people actually know the pacers have the 5th best record in the league, right now? I know I didn't.
