Originally posted by Rubberneck36:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:God damnit
Exactly, I used to like Nash, now I have to hate him.
I'm the opposite. Now I have to tolerate his Canadian Bacon ass
There are 642 users in the forums
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:God damnit
Exactly, I used to like Nash, now I have to hate him.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Rubberneck36:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:God damnit
Exactly, I used to like Nash, now I have to hate him.
I'm the opposite. Now I have to tolerate his Canadian Bacon ass
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Rubberneck36:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:God damnit
Exactly, I used to like Nash, now I have to hate him.
I'm the opposite. Now I have to tolerate his Canadian Bacon ass
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:So the Lakers traded 2 firsts and 2 seconds for a 38 year old with a year or 2 left. They better win it now because this team is going to be really bad in 3 years.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So the Lakers traded 2 firsts and 2 seconds for a 38 year old with a year or 2 left. They better win it now because this team is going to be really bad in 3 years.
No they won't. This is what they do
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Ninerjohn:So the Lakers traded 2 firsts and 2 seconds for a 38 year old with a year or 2 left. They better win it now because this team is going to be really bad in 3 years.
No they won't. This is what they do
I think they will. All franchises eventually go through tough times. As Niners fans we know this very well. No Kobe, No Gasol, and their draft picks traded. When you consider that they dont have any real young star outside of Bynum I think its VERY possible that the Lakers will fall hard.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So the Lakers traded 2 firsts and 2 seconds for a 38 year old with a year or 2 left. They better win it now because this team is going to be really bad in 3 years.
No they won't. This is what they do
I think they will. All franchises eventually go through tough times. As Niners fans we know this very well. No Kobe, No Gasol, and their draft picks traded. When you consider that they dont have any real young star outside of Bynum I think its VERY possible that the Lakers will fall hard.
The difference between the Lakers and Niners is the ownership. The Niners went to hell partly because of a poor front office. The Lakers don't have that issue. Besides losing the draft picks isn't much of an issue considering there haven't been recent draft picks to make an impact on the team anyways
Originally posted by SportsFan:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Ninerjohn:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Ninerjohn:So the Lakers traded 2 firsts and 2 seconds for a 38 year old with a year or 2 left. They better win it now because this team is going to be really bad in 3 years.
No they won't. This is what they do
I think they will. All franchises eventually go through tough times. As Niners fans we know this very well. No Kobe, No Gasol, and their draft picks traded. When you consider that they dont have any real young star outside of Bynum I think its VERY possible that the Lakers will fall hard.
The difference between the Lakers and Niners is the ownership. The Niners went to hell partly because of a poor front office. The Lakers don't have that issue. Besides losing the draft picks isn't much of an issue considering there haven't been recent draft picks to make an impact on the team anyways
You sure about that? Didn't Jerry Bus just give over control to his son? I have heard some bad things written about his son.