LOL Two mods posting the same thing in different threads.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/135237-general-mlb-discussion-thread/page280/
There are 793 users in the forums
Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman Killed
- 1 2
Nov 21, 2011 at 11:43 AM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,444
Nov 21, 2011 at 11:46 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Nov 21, 2011 at 06:34:08 - me
First!
First!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL Two mods posting the same thing in different threads.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/135237-general-mlb-discussion-thread/page280/
Nov 21, 2011 at 1:19 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,983
Damn, RIP
Stabbed in the stomach.
Stabbed in the stomach.
Nov 21, 2011 at 1:32 PM
- HaiGuise
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,874
When you said Netherlands, I immediately thought of fat POS Sidney Ponson.
RIP Greg Halman
RIP Greg Halman
Nov 21, 2011 at 1:35 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Who?
Nov 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
I think this deserves it's own thread. RIP
Nov 21, 2011 at 3:32 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
"My Brother's Keeper". when Cain slew Able
Nov 21, 2011 at 3:37 PM
- redrathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,019
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
When you said Netherlands, I immediately thought of fat POS Sidney Ponson.
RIP Greg Halman
Netherlands, Aruba, same difference.
Nov 21, 2011 at 3:40 PM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,706
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Damn, RIP
Stabbed in the stomach.
wtf?? By what? A samurai sword?
Nov 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Damn, RIP
Stabbed in the stomach.
wtf?? By what? A samurai sword?
a knife i guess by his 22yr old brother.
Nov 22, 2011 at 9:40 AM
- HaiGuise
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,874
Brotherly killings are sad and I just can't understand them. Bison Dele, Roger Troutman also come to mind.
Nov 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,983
Famous brother , loser brother effect I guess.
That's still uncalled for and crazy.
That's still uncalled for and crazy.
Nov 23, 2011 at 8:49 AM
- HaiGuise
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,874
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
When you said Netherlands, I immediately thought of fat POS Sidney Ponson.
RIP Greg Halman
Netherlands, Aruba, same difference.
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Nov 23, 2011 at 8:56 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,271
Aruba, Jamaica.. Ooooo I wanna take ya
- 1 2