There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CONMEBOL's Copa America

http://www.youtube.com/user/CopaAmerica#p/u/Yk1KxecdlNg
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,562
Argentina is sand baggin it Im surprised that they are under performing THIS much.
Argentina needs run a new system with different starting players up top.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,562
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Argentina needs run a new system with different starting players up top.

This.

Also the name of the game for this tourney is missed chances.
Originally posted by NickV:
Argentina is sand baggin it Im surprised that they are under performing THIS much.

TOTAL disappointment, I overrated this team for sure.

I hope they f**king tie with Costa Rica
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,714
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Argentina needs run a new system with different starting players up top.

4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2

start aguero or higuain in place of lavezzi and put in di maria for banega
The should call him Lionel Missing, ba dum ching.
Originally posted by Niner3030:
The should call him Lionel Missing, ba dum ching.



Messi is NOT the problem with this team, please

other players are not getting it done, had Lavezzi scored on that beautiful feed from Messi in the first half this game might have been alot different

obviously one of the aspects that makes him arguable the best in the world is the talent around him, but to say he's "missing" in the tournament is as ridiculous as folks saying he was "missing" at the WC
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
The should call him Lionel Missing, ba dum ching.



Messi is NOT the problem with this team, please

other players are not getting it done, had Lavezzi scored on that beautiful feed from Messi in the first half this game might have been alot different

obviously one of the aspects that makes him arguable the best in the world is the talent around him, but to say he's "missing" in the tournament is as ridiculous as folks saying he was "missing" at the WC

While Messi is still plays well for Argentina it is never enough and not up to par with his play with barcelona. He has yet IMO to take over a game like he does for barca at times. He could just be another Hugo Sanchez who played great for madrid but for mexico he never played to the level he did in real madrid.

However, i do believe the system argentina has doesn't allow him for fully take advantage of his skills.
Messi isn't perfroming up to expectations for Argentina because of his supporting cast. At Barca he has Iniesta and Xavi to free him up. Argentina shouldn't be trying to play like Barca like they did the first match. I didn't watch the second match.
Why was Messi crying? Well it looked as if he was tearing up.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,562
Originally posted by rigs49:
Why was Messi crying? Well it looked as if he was tearing up.

Probably frustration. i dont blame hime. he played a very good game. created lots of chances for himself and teammates. They need to mix up the line up i especially agree that, kun, di maria and higuian should not be on the bench. Luckily for them the are facing a "B" team for costa rica.
idk why, but I've never been impressed by Lavezzi as many others are. I don't think he should even be sniffing NT call ups with Kun, Higuain, Milito, and Tevez around.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,714
Originally posted by 1251alex:
idk why, but I've never been impressed by Lavezzi as many others are. I don't think he should even be sniffing NT call ups with Kun, Higuain, Milito, and Tevez around.

This!
Originally posted by 1251alex:
idk why, but I've never been impressed by Lavezzi as many others are. I don't think he should even be sniffing NT call ups with Kun, Higuain, Milito, and Tevez around.



my dad tried to argue with me otherwise and after yesterday's game he was already on my side

is it with these Argentina coaches that can't get this s**t right? at least they're making Maradona not look that bad, s**t, Diego did a better job than this clown