LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

CONMEBOL's Copa America

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Chile was clearly better, this could've been 3-1 or 4-1, Chile is my darkhorse to win it all

They were better but don't forget that this is Mexico's B/C squad + Dos Santos - 8 players who got sent home.

They definitively dominated possession. But I'm never watching a Chile game again. Some of the most boring futbol I've ever seen.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Jul 4, 2011 at 7:47 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Chile was clearly better, this could've been 3-1 or 4-1, Chile is my darkhorse to win it all

They were better but don't forget that this is Mexico's B/C squad + Dos Santos - 8 players who got sent home.

They definitively dominated possession. But I'm never watching a Chile game again. Some of the most boring futbol I've ever seen.

no doubt I hate that

now as far as Chile's game being boring I don't know you're talking about I find it very entertaining

I was still optimistic that Mexico would at least make it out of the group stages, but that team doesn't look promising...
This is Mexico's D squad at best. All these players are still immature and very, very young. There are many better mexican players than the ones on that squad.
Originally posted by JDM_DC4:

I was still optimistic that Mexico would at least make it out of the group stages, but that team doesn't look promising...

Not at all...

honestly, y'all got a tough group. Chile is a really young but talented up-and-coming team, and Uruguay just finished 3rd in the world cup and still have a lot of guys from that team a year ago.

I have you guys advancing as one of the best 3rd place teams, but who knows after that?
Originally posted by 1251alex:
This is Mexico's D squad at best. All these players are still immature and very, very young. There are many better mexican players than the ones on that squad.

remember you and I talking about this even before the cup started? I understand part of why this is the squad representing you guys but it does suck. Your A team vs this Chile team would have been AWESOME to watch
When I was watching the Mexico v. Chile game I definitly thought he just grabbed his shorts but uhhh he definitely grabbed his d!@k. WTF?!?!?!?!

http://deadspin.com/5818525/heres-a-foul-on-a-mexican-player-that-involves-el-pene
When I was watching the Mexico v. Chile game I definitly thought he just grabbed his shorts but uhhh he definitely grabbed his d!@k. WTF?!?!?!?!

http://deadspin.com/5818525/heres-a-foul-on-a-mexican-player-that-involves-el-pene

He grabbed his Chile.
hell of a game today with Colombia-Argentina

and I'm gonna miss it

remember you and I talking about this even before the cup started? I understand part of why this is the squad representing you guys but it does suck. Your A team vs this Chile team would have been AWESOME to watch

Concacaf told FMF that if they kept sending their C squad to Copa Oro they weren't going to be allowed to play Copa America anymore. So now Mexico has to send their A team to Copa Oro.

Yep, it sure would have. I think Mexico would have won with their A team. I see great things for Mexico in the future now with De La Torre at the reigns.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
hell of a game today with Colombia-Argentina

and I'm gonna miss it

VAMO ARGENTINA CHE!!!!!!!!

Concacaf told FMF that if they kept sending their C squad to Copa Oro they weren't going to be allowed to play Copa America anymore. So now Mexico has to send their A team to Copa Oro.

Yep, it sure would have. I think Mexico would have won with their A team. I see great things for Mexico in the future now with De La Torre at the reigns.

and if they keep sending their C team to Copa America, conmebol's not going to invite them anymore...

As long as there is fans in the stands from Mexico, they will get invited.

and if they keep sending their C team to Copa America, conmebol's not going to invite them anymore...
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

As long as there is fans in the stands from Mexico, they will get invited.

pretty much. f**ked either way. Concacaf wants more stars in their premier tournament to make it more watchable.
Share 49ersWebzone