LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Is it just me, or has LeBron aged A LOT this year? Kinda like how Presidents rapidly age when they're in office. Look at this pic from the beginning of the year. He looks a good 3-4 years younger here.

Against Chicago...

6 Days Ago...

Eh, kinda hard to judge w/ the pictures you provided...first two are from before game...second two are after game after hes been sweating and busting his ass.

that and the 1st two pics seem to be staged pics (wouldn't doubt if make up was provided) while the 2nd two seem to be more realistic.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jrg:
Is it just me, or has LeBron aged A LOT this year? Kinda like how Presidents rapidly age when they're in office. Look at this pic from the beginning of the year. He looks a good 3-4 years younger here.

Against Chicago...

6 Days Ago...

Eh, kinda hard to judge w/ the pictures you provided...first two are from before game...second two are after game after hes been sweating and busting his ass.

that and the 1st two pics seem to be staged pics (wouldn't doubt if make up was provided) while the 2nd two seem to be more realistic.

I guarantee if you saw LeBron right now, he wouldn't look the way he does in the second two pictures. Those are after games. Take a look at anyone before and after they go to the gym.

Against Chicago...

6 Days Ago...

Damn... he has always looked really old for his age, but he does look like he aged quite a bit this year. I was thinking he looked really old during the press conference yesterday. I'm sure he has been stressing during the finals. This will haunt him big time until he wins a ring.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
JJ Barera bagged a ring and miss universe in one year..has anybody ever had a better yr ..EVER?...Will he get wasted on 2 thimbles of champ?
http://twitter.com/#!/byronjr23/status/80107213284327424

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/J-J-Barea-is-dating-a-former-Miss-Universe?urn=nba-wp712

way to go JJ
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Why didn't LeBron go to college? Because he can't pass the Finals.
Lebron, even David Stern thinks you are Le-b***h!

He tried to hand your team this game with all the ridiculous one-sided foul calls so that this series will go to Game 7.

Unless you are a true sportsman who will not succumb to cheating and lost the game on purpose to stick it to Stern, you suck because you lost a game that was nearly handed to you.
eventually you've got to imagine lebron will win a title, its just nice to have this as a reference down the line for ppl who want to compare him to some of the all time greats, if lebron had isiah thomas heart in his body frame he'd have a chance to be better than jordan but he doesnt
Originally posted by crabman82:
eventually you've got to imagine lebron will win a title, its just nice to have this as a reference down the line for ppl who want to compare him to some of the all time greats, if lebron had isiah thomas heart in his body frame he'd have a chance to be better than jordan but he doesnt

Or on the other side of the coin, he becomes the Dan Marino of the NBA.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

wouldnt disappoint me in the least, although i do see him winning eventually, he just needs more heart.....quick funny story, as a piston fan i remember isiash thomas scoring 25 points in 1 quarter of a finals game in 1988 which is still a record, mentioned that 2 my buddy early in yesterdays game around the time lebron was 4-4 from the field and he said maybe lebron can do it this quarter, as it ends up he doesnt even get 25 points, let alone in 1 quarter
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

wouldnt disappoint me in the least, although i do see him winning eventually, he just needs more heart.....quick funny story, as a piston fan i remember isiash thomas scoring 25 points in 1 quarter of a finals game in 1988 which is still a record, mentioned that 2 my buddy early in yesterdays game around the time lebron was 4-4 from the field and he said maybe lebron can do it this quarter, as it ends up he doesnt even get 25 points, let alone in 1 quarter

I loved the Bad Boyz!!!!

And I loved seeing this matchup

Originally posted by Amir:

I loved the Bad Boyz!!!!

named my 1st son isiah, well before he train wrecked the knicks
Mario Chalmers really played well this series. Heat still need another PG though. Bibby is garbage

I loved the Bad Boyz!!!!

that can be debated. He had many solid draft picks and it was his moves that set up the monster cap room and trade bait to get Melo and Amare

or maybe i am just a huge Isiah fan
Spo got outcoached. Why they didn't post Bosh up more is beyond me. I don't think there's a player on Dallas who can guard Bosh on the post. It would have been easy offense, especially with Wade and Lebron cutting through and attracting attention or getting a pass for a dunk.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for crabman82.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I loved the Bad Boyz!!!!

that can be debated. He had many solid draft picks and it was his moves that set up the monster cap room and trade bait to get Melo and Amare

or maybe i am just a huge Isiah fan

u dont need to sell me on isiah thomas, just think the average sports fan thinks of him as the guy who wrecked the knicks, not the player everyone compares chris paul to....i'm still bent he wasnt on the dream team

[ Edited by crabman82 on Jun 13, 2011 at 09:52:49 ]
Share 49ersWebzone