Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
[img=]
Deshawns Stevensons shirt lol

that is awesome

looks photoshopped

maybe not?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/13/lebron-james-deshawn-stevenson-dirk-nowitzki-tell-me-how-my-dirk-tastes-tshirt-photo/
Dick Vitale said it best:

DickieV Dick Vitale
Easiest person to guard is a player that does not move - In Mavs series LBJ stood & watched @ crunch time - he was not in the attack mode!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Dick Vitale said it best:

DickieV Dick Vitale
Easiest person to guard is a player that does not move - In Mavs series LBJ stood & watched @ crunch time - he was not in the attack mode!

Lebrons a dirty diaper not a diaper dandy
I remember at the 4 minute mark lebron passed the ball twice, he wanted no part of it! He could have shot a 3, made a move or done something. I really would like to know what was in his head. He was passive
Originally posted by teeohh:
I remember at the 4 minute mark lebron passed the ball twice, he wanted no part of it! He could have shot a 3, made a move or done something. I really would like to know what was in his head. He was passive

like mike tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
BREAKING NEWS!: - Miami Heat fans calling in sick for work today due to a high fever of 95-105 degree temperature!

[ Edited by VDSF on Jun 13, 2011 at 11:19:45 ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone read into Lebron's press conference comments like I did? Basically what I thought he was saying was "I am rich, everyone else has to go back to their pathetic lives".

I didn't

I think he was trying to express all this is gonna blow-over and he isnt going to change as a result of this loss. He's gonna go back to his normal life as will others.

He just did a poor job of articulating it.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone read into Lebron's press conference comments like I did? Basically what I thought he was saying was "I am rich, everyone else has to go back to their pathetic lives".

I didn't

I think he was trying to express all this is gonna blow-over and he isnt going to change as a result of this loss. He's gonna go back to his normal life as will others.

He just did a poor job of articulating it.

he needs better handlers, i think a lot of bad things but dont always say them in my professional life, he doesnt grasp public perception

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Miami Paper Congratulates WRONG NBA Team

The Miami Herald ran an advertisement for Macy's in this morning's edition -- congratulating the Miami Heat on winning NBA Championship.

Link

Originally posted by VDSF:
Miami Paper Congratulates WRONG NBA Team

The Miami Herald ran an advertisement for Macy's in this morning's edition -- congratulating the Miami Heat on winning NBA Championship.

Link

lol no wonder why no one reads the papers anymore
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I'm so happy for J Kidd
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone