There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Great win for Mavs and congratulations to their fans. Disappointed in James and Wade.

I didn't had to watch most of the series as I was away from home. Only 1st two games, and that's about it. I'm glad I didn't get to watch it.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 13, 2011 at 14:45:40 ]
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/documents/2011/06/gov-kasich-declaration-naming-dallas-mavericks-honorary-ohioans.php?page=1

LMAO are you serious

This NBA finals was the best for me in YEARS! Very happy for Dirk and Kidd and very happy that the "Big 3" didn't win it in year one. It came down to the fact that Dallas had more guys playing well and the fact that they simply had much better depth. The better team won.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This NBA finals was the best for me in YEARS! Very happy for Dirk and Kidd and very happy that the "Big 3" didn't win it in year one. It came down to the fact that Dallas had more guys playing well and the fact that they simply had much better depth. The better team won.

thats an understatement to say the least, didnt even have caron butler or even haywood for over half the series
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
I forgot about Juwan Howard..

Damn. Poor Juwan
Originally posted by jrg:

Damn. Poor Juwan

thats not quite the right word to describe him.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Great win for Mavs and congratulations to their fans. Disappointed in James and Wade.

I didn't had to watch most of the series as I was away from home. Only 1st two games, and that's about it. I'm glad I didn't get to watch it.

The only game that Wade wasn't great in was the last one. He doesn't deserve to be lumped in with LeBron on this.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by jrg:

Damn. Poor Juwan

thats not quite the right word to describe him.

Fair enough.

Still, he's played FOREVER and finally had a legit shot.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

The only game that Wade wasn't great in was the last one. He doesn't deserve to be lumped in with LeBron on this.

you're correct sir, plus he had that injury i know he wont use it as an excuse but u have to think if affected him a little bit
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

After making fun of Sick dirk, he deserves all the hate that comes from anything him and lebron do.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Here's some of the pics yall were talking about.

Girl in the blue top with Dirk is his girlfriend. LOL @ Dirk & that *** Weezy.

http://worldredeye.com/2011/06/mavericks-take-over-liv/

That was pretty racist, Val.

that chick looks familiar, has she been on TV?

She's been in your house

Brian Cardinal's girl is hotter than Dirk's
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Here's some of the pics yall were talking about.

Girl in the blue top with Dirk is his girlfriend. LOL @ Dirk & that *** Weezy.

http://worldredeye.com/2011/06/mavericks-take-over-liv/

That was pretty racist, Val.

that chick looks familiar, has she been on TV?

She's been in your house

Brian Cardinal's girl is hotter than Dirk's

But only JJ Barea can say his f**king a Miss Universe

Yahoo Sports
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed.

I enjoyed this more than Detroit beating LA in 04.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

[ Edited by VDSF on Jun 13, 2011 at 20:37:49 ]
Originally posted by VDSF:

lol

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jun 13, 2011 at 20:38:59 ]