LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

• Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
I forgot about Juwan Howard..

I liked how he didn't give it up to Lebron on a break there at the end.
Originally posted by susweel:
I still believe a motivated and hungry Laker team would have beaten both of these teams.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by vrabbit:
is anyone else annoyed by Stevenson's s**t talking and gansta wannabe attitude? or is that just me?

Thats pretty much 50% of the NBA now days.
I got a new shirt, made especially for LeBron:

Originally posted by crabman82:
is anyone else annoyed by Stevenson's s**t talking and gansta wannabe attitude? or is that just me?

its annoying if u dont back it up, but he buried some 3's yesterday plus that shirt hes rocking is awesome....rasheed wallaces gurantees only annoyed me when he didnt follow through but when he did like game 2 of the 2004 ecf it was wicked

it wasn't the guarantees and what not, it's just Stevenson overall, him celebrating ever 3 he makes, him trying as hard as he can to be so relevant when he's no more than a role player, then yesterday when he about got that fight at midcourt started

he's just a f**king punk and I hope he gets knocked out on his ass one of these days, I can't stand the dude

role players are relevant, u dont win without them, its seldom in this league for guys to bury 3's and not celebrate, he hit 3's, defended well and stepped up in the absence of caron butler, u might not like his attitude but he stepped it up 4 the mavs in the playoffs, contributions are not only found in points....how is eddie house any different for the heat yesterday or back when he was on the celtics?

[ Edited by crabman82 on Jun 13, 2011 at 13:05:01 ]
Originally posted by susweel:
I still believe a motivated and hungry Laker team would have beaten both of these teams.

Even the team that swept them....swept them. There is no argument here.

I was pissed when he decided to not attend Kansas and instead enter the NBA draft, I cant stand that dude ever since he decided he was gonna bang a 14 year old girl
thought wayne was there repping the heat
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:
They had the superstar leader (Dirk)

And Miami was supposed to have two.

Quote:
A vet PG who knew how to run a team (Kidd)

LeBron & Wade run PG for Miami. It's no different than Kobe running the offense and Derek Fisher standing there and being a catch and shoot guy. Plus, Chalmers had an excellent series, and he's 10 times the defender that Fisher is. Miami's lack of a true PG isn't prohibitive to winning a title at all.

Quote:
perimeter D (Marion, Stevenson, even Kidd to a degree),

Miami was lacking perimeter defense?

Quote:
low post D (Chandler),

Low post D? On who? Who on Dallas was operating in the low post? And Joel Anthony & Udonis Haslem aren't good interior defenders?

Quote:
the penetrating PG who could break guys down off the dribble and set up shooters (Barea),

Again, you have Wade & LeBron there to break guys down off the dribble and set up shooters.

Quote:
electric scoring off the bench (JET), etc.

That's the only thing that's somewhat valid, and even then, Chalmers was excellent throughout the series.

These are ALL excuses. LeBron's "supporting" cast played pretty well as a whole in this series...it was LeBron that didn't show up.

Exactly. Lebron dishing to Juwan Howard of all people says alot about him...
The Heat win this series if they get effort from Lebron. The Heat played well enough to win...Lebron did not.

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Exactly what i thought
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Exactly what i thought

why.. did he switch squads?
Who'd a thought, Bosh played the most solid of the three during the Finals. Too bad he didn't get more touches. I felt that he had the Dallas defense moving more than anyone.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Who'd a thought, Bosh played the most solid of the three during the Finals. Too bad he didn't get more touches. I felt that he had the Dallas defense moving more than anyone.

Wade was easily their best player in that series.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Wade was easily their best player in that series.

Yeah. All Bosh did was feed off Dwyane and lebron attacking the basket, he just stood 15 feet away and waited for them to dish it to him and he'd sink the open 15 foot jumper.
Share 49ersWebzone