Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I used to not like him, but now I'm on the fence. Ever since Dan Gilbert's classless comments and cleveland fans showing how pathetic they are, I've been pulling for him to get a ring just to shove it in their faces.
lmao@dude pissing off a bunch of people and on national tv, and then needing a ring to shove it in the faces of the people he made the first move on in the first place.
What does it matter if he did it on TV? He doesn't belong to them, and if he wanted to do that, it was his own right to. It's not his problem that people got butt hurt over it, and Dan Gilbert came off as far more classless with his idiotic comments. That said, I'm not saying James is a saint either, because like I wrote, I didn't like him before since he came off as selfish prick. Still, he didn't join the Axis Powers, but just wanted to play with a better group of guys on a different basketball team. So yes I hope he wins it and drives his haters to tears.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on May 26, 2011 at 11:45 PM ]