There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lebron James Approval Rating

Lebron James Approval Rating

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
well that was pretty amazing...either way, they don't have have enough to get past Dallas.

They got enough...
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Stop caring about personalities of people you will never know on a personal level. Just watch the game

why does that bother you? what is it to you for my dislike of LBJ. he plays on a opposing team. i don't like him. happy
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Stop caring about personalities of people you will never know on a personal level. Just watch the game

why does that bother you? what is it to you for my dislike of LBJ. he plays on a opposing team. i don't like him. happy

I don't care that you don't like him for being on an opposing team. But when you tell me about personal feelings about a player like you know him from a gossip magazine I think it is funny.

Do you read corny women's magazines like star and people for your fuel against Lebron? Just curious

I don't care that you don't like him for being on an opposing team. But when you tell me about personal feelings about a player like you know him from a gossip magazine I think it is funny.

Do you read corny women's magazines like star and people for your fuel against Lebron? Just curious

Yeah I know, disliking people because of who they are and what they actually do outside of their sport is totally retarded. OJ simpson is my hero and I hope every little kid wants to be like Mike Vick when they grow up.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
LeBron is killing this post season! Heat in 6 maybe 5 I don't see how the Mavs can contain the heat. Dirk is gonna do what he does but if the Heat can shut down most everyone else then there's no stopping them.

GO HEAT!

Containing the Heat hasn't been a problem for anyone this postseason on the offensive end. It's scoring on the Heat that's been incredibly difficult.

Last time I checked defense is part of the game...

Fascinating observation.

You always talk about it like it doesn't matter. Well it does. Especially in the playoffs. If you want to win try it sometime.

lol last time I checked his team tried to play defense in the last 2 NBA seasons, and like 16 times total. Not really sure he is the person to give advice to about winning in the NBA...

btw Not sure how what Miami did to Chicago translates to the Mavs. I mean Dallas has way better ball movement than Chicago did, an even better scorer, like 6 or 7 really good shooters, 2 really good defensive centers, and some good perimeter defenders like Stevenson and Marion.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah I know, disliking people because of who they are and what they actually do outside of their sport is totally retarded. OJ simpson is my hero and I hope every little kid wants to be like Mike Vick when they grow up.

That is really cute! I can't wait to talk about how lebron tipped a server! Nothing more exciting than gossiping like little school girls!! Did u see what he was wearing the other night?!?!
Originally posted by GoNiners:
LeBron is killing this post season! Heat in 6 maybe 5 I don't see how the Mavs can contain the heat. Dirk is gonna do what he does but if the Heat can shut down most everyone else then there's no stopping them.

GO HEAT!

Containing the Heat hasn't been a problem for anyone this postseason on the offensive end. It's scoring on the Heat that's been incredibly difficult.

I wonder if it has anything to do with facing two of the best defensive teams in the playoffs.
It's obvious Lebron and possibly the team coasts it for 3 quarters and then turn on the switch.
Originally posted by Joecool:
It's obvious Lebron and possibly the team coasts it for 3 quarters and then turn on the switch.

It's good to have that on off switch. It's the luxury you have when you have the best player. Same thing with Jordan and the Bulls. And to some extent Pippen with the Bulls too.

Lebron/Jordan

Wade/Pippen

It's good to have that on off switch. It's the luxury you have when you have the best player. Same thing with Jordan and the Bulls. And to some extent Pippen with the Bulls too.

Lebron/Jordan

Wade/Pippen

And Kobe/Shaq.

You gotta give that talent credit SD.
I used to not like him, but now I'm on the fence. Ever since Dan Gilbert's classless comments and cleveland fans showing how pathetic they are, I've been pulling for him to get a ring just to shove it in their faces.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I used to not like him, but now I'm on the fence. Ever since Dan Gilbert's classless comments and cleveland fans showing how pathetic they are, I've been pulling for him to get a ring just to shove it in their faces.

lmao@dude pissing off a bunch of people and on national tv, and then needing a ring to shove it in the faces of the people he made the first move on in the first place.

Lebron/Jordan

Wade/Pippen

And Kobe/Shaq.

You gotta give that talent credit SD.

Kobe/Shaq was unbelievable.

lmao@dude pissing off a bunch of people and on national tv, and then needing a ring to shove it in the faces of the people he made the first move on in the first place.

What does it matter if he did it on TV? He doesn't belong to them, and if he wanted to do that, it was his own right to. It's not his problem that people got butt hurt over it, and Dan Gilbert came off as far more classless with his idiotic comments. That said, I'm not saying James is a saint either, because like I wrote, I didn't like him before since he came off as selfish prick. Still, he didn't join the Axis Powers, but just wanted to play with a better group of guys on a different basketball team. So yes I hope he wins it and drives his haters to tears.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on May 26, 2011 at 11:45 PM ]

What does it matter if he did it on TV? He doesn't belong to them, and if he wanted to do that, it was his own right to. It's not his problem that people got butt hurt over it. Dan Gilbert came off as far more classless with his idiotic comments. That said, I'm not saying James is a saint either, because like I wrote, I didn't like him before since he came off as selfish prick. Still, he didn't join the Axis Powers, but just wanted to play with a better group of guys on a different basketball team. So yes I hope he wins it and drives his haters to tears.

Nobody is debating the fact that he had the freedom to sign with Miami, but come on, he knows how much he means to that city and it is basically his hometown, and to lead them on and humiliate them on TV was pretty lame.

It was just unnecessary, that is all.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home