LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Lebron James Approval Rating

Lebron James Approval Rating

Just wondering what everyone thinks. Edit: There is middle ground here now. You either like him or hate him. I personally hate the guy but I wonder what the public opinion is of him now. So zoner poll....
[ Edited by Youngone on May 25, 2011 at 2:44 PM ]
The best player in the league. Love the guy. Haters gonna hate.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Actually I am in the middle ground, just as I was with Jordan. I don't really care if he wins or loses but I enjoy watching him play. Honestly unless you're from Cleveland I don't see why anyone would hate the guy, it's not like he's personally crushed anyone's championship hopes.
Love the guy's game. Its the stupid shenanigans (the Decision, his tweets, etc) that make people like myself dislike him.
like... #stophatin
Best player in the game, I just think he tries way too hard to be cool.

Jordan-knows he's the best

Kobe-isn't the best, but he thinks he is

Lebron-Tries really hard, but is still kind of a tool

my .02
Always been of fan of Lebron, he was my favorite player in the league not on the Bulls I was just disappointed he left Cleveland to join Miami. I will never doubt his game though. His blend of size, strength, speed and skill is fricken unreal. When that jumpshot is falling, I dont know what you can do to stop him. I like to refer to Derrick Rose as the mini-Lebron.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Love the guy's game. Its the stupid shenanigans (the Decision, his tweets, etc) that make people like myself dislike him.

I have a feeling he would have been hated on regardless. Dude joined up with two of what were considered at that time top 10 players in the NBA, at least.

I don't hate the guy but he's the closest thing to a complete package a player can get. He tore up this league since age 18 and hasn't done stupid s**t off the court.

I'm only torn between wanting the Heat to silence all the skeptics or wanting Dirk to get one. Hell, Dirk's a beaten dog, he's used to it. He can lose another one and fit in the class of Barkley as another one who ended up in the Finals at the wrong time.
Middle.
Added a middle ground.

Originally posted by DynastyChile:

my .02

Does he try hard or is he just having fun? He was still very young during all of that pregame camera shot stuff. I think some players act too serious and try to hard to model an ideal role model...a few other guys tried to do that...Tiger Woods, Kobe,...
For me it was really 3 things that stand out in my mind why I don't respect or like the guy anymore:
1. When he bought the footage of himself being dunked on
2. The Decision where he shat on an entire city on live tv
3. When he didn't show up during introductions in Cleveland and claimed he was in the bathroom, they ended up losing to Cleveland that night.

Those are my main reasons why I just can't dig the guy. Great skills no doubt, but probably a pretty big D-bag.
You should've put a dislike the guy option. I voted for hate him even though I actually do not feel hatred towards him, because that was closest to dislike him.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You should've put a dislike the guy option. I voted for hate him even though I actually do not feel hatred towards him, because that was closest to dislike him.

Well now you don't have to feel bad.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

my .02

Does he try hard or is he just having fun? He was still very young during all of that pregame camera shot stuff. I think some players act too serious and try to hard to model an ideal role model...a few other guys tried to do that...Tiger Woods, Kobe,...

im saying just all around aura. not talking about him dancing with teammates.
Share 49ersWebzone