There are 154 users in the forums

Lebron James Approval Rating

Lebron James Approval Rating

Originally posted by GoNiners:
LeBron is killing this post season! Heat in 6 maybe 5 I don't see how the Mavs can contain the heat. Dirk is gonna do what he does but if the Heat can shut down most everyone else then there's no stopping them.

GO HEAT!

Containing the Heat hasn't been a problem for anyone this postseason on the offensive end. It's scoring on the Heat that's been incredibly difficult.
This hurts just as much as Roger Craig fumbling away the NFC championship
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LeBron is killing this post season! Heat in 6 maybe 5 I don't see how the Mavs can contain the heat. Dirk is gonna do what he does but if the Heat can shut down most everyone else then there's no stopping them.

GO HEAT!

Containing the Heat hasn't been a problem for anyone this postseason on the offensive end. It's scoring on the Heat that's been incredibly difficult.

Last time I checked defense is part of the game...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

GO HEAT!

Fascinating observation.

GO HEAT!

Fascinating observation.

You always talk about it like it doesn't matter. Well it does. Especially in the playoffs. If you want to win try it sometime.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

GO HEAT!

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

well that was pretty amazing...either way, they don't have have enough to get past Dallas.
Lebron swatted the
MVP attempt for a tie like I would swat a girl playing me one on
One.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

No way. We were gonna win it all that year. The Heat still would have likely won game 6 even if Chicago won tonight. And even if they pulled that one out, they'd likely lose to Dallas.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Lebron swatted the
One.

is that the only way you can claim you're good in a game of hoops
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Lebron swatted the
One.

Lol

Do u really need a reason to respect Lebron or are you just a blind hater?
Lebron swatted the
One.

Lol

his game has nothing to do with my dislike of the dude. his self loathing nasty arrogance is what rubs me the wrong way. plus he's on the opposing team. nothing to like about him.
Lebron swatted the
One.

Lol

his game has nothing to do with my dislike of the dude. his self loathing nasty arrogance is what rubs me the wrong way. plus he's on the opposing team. nothing to like about him.

Stop caring about personalities of people you will never know on a personal level. Just watch the game
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
well that was pretty amazing...either way, they don't have have enough to get past Dallas.

They got enough...
Share 49ersWebzone