LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

2011 Oakland A's Thread

Sacramento A's?
JEMILE WEEKS

1st Big League HR in the 6th inning today. Congrats!

Now batting .303 for the season. (.757 OPS)
Originally posted by Jigga:
JEMILE WEEKS

1st Big League HR in the 6th inning today. Congrats!

Now batting .303 for the season. (.757 OPS)

He'll get a few votes for ROY imo.

PS MONEYBALL TONIGHT im goin at midnight!
Originally posted by rigs49:
Sacramento A's?

speaking of that, is there any word of where you guys plan on going? IIRC your lease is about to be up on the Coliseum. come on up to Sac. id LOVE to see some major league baseball up here. go to a few Giants games right near home instead of driving down to SF.

I know Sac probably cant support them, but the Giants sure as heck arent letting you guys into SJ.
Moneyball was a great movie. It follows their 2002 season and pretty much everything adds up. Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill were excellent in this movie. philip seymour hoffman looked like a lost old man the entire movie.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Moneyball was a great movie. It follows their 2002 season and pretty much everything adds up. Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill were excellent in this movie. philip seymour hoffman looked like a lost old man the entire movie.

How realistic are the baseball details? i heard they did a pretty good job keeping the players consistant. heck, most of the guys on that 2002 team probably couldve starred as themselves.

also, for some reason i just cant take Jonah Hill seriously in this role. It just seems like hes going to bust out his lunchbox of dick drawings at any given time. how does he do with a serious part?
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 25, 2011 at 1:53 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone