LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

2011 Oakland A's Thread

Originally posted by socalfan21:
This series could be the proverbial nail in the coffin. I am deciding to not watch the game tonight. Too depressing.

Yeah same here

Were gonna get swept
This series could be the proverbial nail in the coffin. I am deciding to not watch the game tonight. Too depressing.

Yeah same here

Were gonna get swept
Attended last night's game...saw dude fall. One of the most surreal things that I've ever seen.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Attended last night's game...saw dude fall. One of the most surreal things that I've ever seen.

at least you didnt laugh like Kuiper and Fosse
Season is officially over. This team needs MASSIVE upgrades on offense to keep me interested even next year...
Season is officially over. This team needs MASSIVE upgrades on offense to keep me interested even next year...

Yep, not watching another game for the rest of the season

this thread, PLEASE
I love the A's but god damn if this team doesn't care to improve or win then why should I care?
I love the A's but god damn if this team doesn't care to improve or win then why should I care?

we wont be good until we get a new stadium

We went after free agents like Rafael Furcal, Adrian Beltre, Johnny Damon and offered them as much money as the highest bidders but they didnt sign with us cause our s**tty stadium.

Once we get a new stadium that isnt impossible to hit .300 in we'll attract more and better players, not players that come here to rot like Hideki Matsui, Jason Giambi, or Frank Thomas.

it reallly, REALLY sucks to be an A's fan
Nice start for Gio...

Nice way to prove that he should be an All Star
just canceled my ESPN texts for A's games. I officially dont care about this team until next year.

Its hard to care when you go through the same crap year after year and we dont do anything about it.

7-1, 3 homeruns allowed in 1.2 innings i hate this team
[ Edited by Harbaugh52 on Jul 8, 2011 at 5:47 PM ]

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Nice start for Gio...

Nice way to prove that he should be an All Star

Only 1 ER outta the 5. One of our Guys let a double play ball roll right under him.
Originally posted by Harbaugh52:
just canceled my ESPN texts for A's games. I officially dont care about this team until next year.

Its hard to care when you go through the same crap year after year and we dont do anything about it.

7-1, 3 homeruns allowed in 1.2 innings i hate this team

the Giants are right across the Bay

But most A's fans I know would rather lose their left testicle than become A Giants fan. Understandably so when the Giants get ALL the attention around here.
This team is straight up garbage

WTF happened to were going to help our pitching win games by defense?

So coco crisp, dejesus, pennington, barton, ellis, kouzmanoff, were supposed to make us an elite defensive team. And were 3rd in the league with Errors

Terrible hitting
+Terrible defense
+Good pitching
= Most BORING team in baseball

sick of this team. We either get blown out or lose 2-1.
I hope this team gets contracted
this series is proof of great batting >>> great pitching

but then again last series world series proved otherwise

i guess that A's just suck
Originally posted by Harbaugh52:
This team is straight up garbage

WTF happened to were going to help our pitching win games by defense?

So coco crisp, dejesus, pennington, barton, ellis, kouzmanoff, were supposed to make us an elite defensive team. And were 3rd in the league with Errors

Terrible hitting
+Terrible defense
+Good pitching
= Most BORING team in baseball

sick of this team. We either get blown out or lose 2-1.
I hope this team gets contracted

Contracted? Lol hold the phone I'm lobbying for a move outta Oakland personally... Hopefully San Jose... Anything that will get some revenue
Share 49ersWebzone