LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

2011 Oakland A's Thread

ok i understand only 2 runs since we went vs the best pitcher in the league and we dont have the bats to put up big numbers against him

but
WTF is up with 5 errors? 6 runs? 8 walks??? we batted .185 this game
Our pitchign sucked, our hitting sucked, our fielding sucked.

man this team pisses me off
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
ok i understand only 2 runs since we went vs the best pitcher in the league and we dont have the bats to put up big numbers against him

but

lol its the first game, give them a break. Giants were just as bad as you guys the 1st game of the year. Its a long, long season.

BTW why was Cahill pulled so early last night?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

but

lol its the first game, give them a break. Giants were just as bad as you guys the 1st game of the year. Its a long, long season.

cause our manager is dumb
the games not on TV?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

but

cause our manager is dumb

Because he was at 105 pitches.
the games not on TV?

The Raiders must've taken over
This is gonna be a long season if this group of hitting is goin to leave our pitching staff out to dry...
No need to panic just yet. It looks like these guys are still in spring training mode. Once Matsui and Suzuki get going, we'll be fine.
Kouzmanoff is the new Bobby Crosby

i hate that fool
Originally posted by Jigga:
No need to panic just yet. It looks like these guys are still in spring training mode. Once Matsui and Suzuki get going, we'll be fine.

Ya but it's frustrating that our starters have given up 2-3 runs so far total and our offense has scored 4 with a billion errors by our "awesome defensive" infield

Honestly I dont think is the A's were going to see all this season
its still too early in the season
The offense came alive a little bit late in yesterday's game, but that was partially due to the Mariners pitchers not hitting their spots.
It makes sense, but why didn't Geren announce this last week? smh

Quote:
The A's flipped Dallas Braden and Brandon McCarthy in the rotation without explanation Monday. The move splits up right-handers McCarthy, who starts today in Toronto, and Trevor Cahill, who pitches Thursday. It also gives Braden six days off.
Why are the A's having an MC Hammer Booblehead Day??
Originally posted by Jigga:
Why are the A's having an MC Hammer Booblehead Day??

Cuz he used to be a batboy for the team when he was a kid.
Share 49ersWebzone